32. You Come Home pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"Truth be told, I missed you everyday that I was away and I never want to be away from you that long again. " He smiled at you. "I love you Bucky."

"I love you too." Bucky said before pulling you in for a soft but incredibly wonderful kiss. 

Pietro:

You had been away for about two weeks and you didn't know when you were coming home so neither did Pietro. When you finally stepped out of the taxi and headed towards your building all you wanted to do was see Pietro, but you didn't even know if he was home. You reached your door and opened it to hear the incredibly quiet sound of muffled music through head phones. You perked up at this sound, because it meant that Pietro was home. You quietly shuffled into the apartment quietly and closed the door behind you, as quietly as possible. You put you bags down by the door and looked around for the speedster. Your eyes settled on a tuft of silver hair poking up just above the back of the couch. You tip-toed over to the couch to see your boyfriend slumped down with his computer in his lap. That's when you noticed what he was looking at. On the screen of his computer was his photo album entitled 'Princessa' and he was scrolling through pictures of you. This made you smile and your heart beat twice as fast. You grabbed one of Pietro's earbuds and pulled it out of his ear before whispering into it.

"I missed you too speedy." Pietro's head whipped around to look at you, his face breaking out into a smile. He nearly threw his laptop down on the table before standing. Then he reached over the back of the couch and wrapped his arms around you pulling you over the couch. You landed on top of him both of you laughing. Then you pulled your face up to meet his and kissed him passionately, and you continued to make out on the couch for several minutes before your desperate need for air took over and you pulled apart.

"I am so glad you're home Princessa." Pietro said making you smile as he nuzzled his face into your neck. A few moments later Pietro picked you up and rushed the two of you out of the living room and towards the bedroom.

Loki:

You had been dragged off for a business trip that you despised and now you were on the plane home itching to be on the ground. Your leg bounced up and down non-stop for the last hour of the flight, until you finally landed and departed from the plane. While you were grabbing your suitcase from baggage claim you noticed a familiar mop of black hair on a man at the information desk. You smirked at him and stood a few feet behind him until he finally turned around and caught sight of you. At the sight of you Loki instantly smiled and looked at you with incredible longing, closing the space between the two of you and three long strides. He swept you up in his arms and kissed you, all of his longing evident as his lips desperately clung to you.

Several minutes later you were in the car on the way home, Loki driving and you trying to stay awake in the passenger seat. The two of you chatted and Loki let you rant about how frustrating your trip was, and how much you hated your boss. About half way home you noticed a look in Loki's eyes whenever he glanced over at you. It took you a moment to identify it, but after that you were certain you knew exactly what it was. Lust. This perked you up and you suddenly had some very interesting plans for the two of you when you made it home. When you finally made it Loki grabbed you bags for you and you opened the door for him. He smiled lovingly at you as you headed inside.

"You seemed pretty tired in the car, maybe you should get to sleep and worry about unpacking in the morning." Loki said as you both walked farther into the apartment. You smirked at him before responding.

"Well, I think you're right about unpacking tomorrow, but as for sleep I had other...ideas." You said slyly pulling your bags from Loki's hands and tossing them to the side. At this Loki gave you a confused look and raised an eyebrow at you. In response you grabbed him by the belt buckle and started to pull him towards the bedroom. He figured out your intentions pretty quickly.

Clint:

Clint knew you were on your way home and he couldn't wait for you to arrive. He had spent hours trying to figure out what to cook you for your welcome home dinner, and then almost as long making the meal. He knew you were supposed to be getting home at six o'clock, and tried to have everything ready for you, but it was taking longer than expected. When the clock struck six Clint was rushing around the kitchen trying to finish cooking and trying to set the table. He was so busy trying to make everything perfect he didn't even notice you come in. When you came in you dropped your bags off in the bedroom and came back out to the kitchen to watch Clint work, and he still didn't notice you leaning on the door frame. After a few minutes Clint walked right by you and didn't even stop when he spoke to you.

"Oh, hey (Y/N)." As soon as the words were out of his mouth Clint stopped in his tracks and stood there for a second. You were laughing lightly at him when he turned to look at you and his face broke out into a smile. You smiled back at him before he ran to you and flung his arms around you, leaning his head down to kiss you. After the kiss he pressed him forehead to yours and the two of you stood there for a moment smiling at one another. "I'm sorry everything wasn't ready for you when you got home, although speaking of that. When did you get home?" You laughed at him and pulled away to walk to the table while you answered him.

"I came in a few minutes ago, and don't worry about not being ready I love to watch you work." You turned to him wiggling your eyebrows at him and he chuckled at you. After that you helped Clint finish getting dinner ready and then you shared a wonderful dinner. You of course made fun of him for not noticing your entrance and made several Hawkeye jokes that had him laughing constantly. After dinner you continued your night having a wonderful reunion.