Chapter 46 - Part IV: Vengeance

Start from the beginning

"This is Sienna, my girlf... My..." Harry looks at me, he taps his lip with his finger letting a chuckle out.

"Almost girlfriend." I say laughing, looking at his eyes.

"Nice to meet you, love." Louis says, his smile is really cute. He shakes my hand, his hand is so soft. "I'm Louis."

"I know." I giggle, this is so awkward for me.

"And this quiet man is Zayn." He introduces his friend, he moves a step forward running a hand through the back of his neck.

"Hi, yeah. I'm Zayn." He says, his brown honey eyes lock with mine. He is uncomfortable, and so I am. He tries to not look at the baby, I find it strange.

"Nice to meet you." Is the only thing my nervous lips can pronounce.

"Don't mind me asking but... Can I hold him? I love babies." Louis says, a smile plastered on his face.

"Sure, go ahead." I say, placing the kid in his arms.

Jack looks up at him widening his big green eyes. He notices a piece of his hair falling over his forehead and he moves his little legs trying to climb higher, trying to take it. He doesn't reach it though, staying still for a few seconds. 

"Wow, he moves a lot." He chuckles, patting his back. "I think he wants to play football already."

"He will play golf, like his dad." Harry says smiling, putting an arm around my waist.

"And his uncle." Niall says proudly.

"I can't wait to teach him fifa." Liam says squinting his eyes in a smile.

"Okay, okay. I think we got some business to do apart from discussing his future hobbies." Harry laughs, releasing me and walking towards the table. "Come on."

"Here." Louis comes and gives me the baby. "You have a beautiful baby."

"Thank you." I give him a smile, taking the baby and putting his weight on my waist.

We all go and sit on the table, Jack next to me on his high chair and a bowl of smashed bananas in front of him. I pour me a cup of coffee and grab a few cookies while they talk about the crazy attention they have received in the short time they have been in  New York. I can only imagine all the paps and fans chasing them. 

"We almost got mobbed this morning." Liam says, pouring some tea into his cup. "There were at least a hundred people outside the hotel." 

Every now and then I feed Jack a spoon full of pudding, still listening to all of them.

"That's why I don't like New York." Louis says, shaking his head taking the teapot from Liam. "I love the city. But I hate the people. They are so rude." 

"Talking about people we hate..." Liam raises an eyebrow, looking at Harry. "They were looking for you in the hotel." He points his finger at the both of us.

"Who?" We ask almost ask in a unisound. 

"Tim and his crew, of course." He says, mixing the sugar of his tea. "They were crazy because they saw you both stepping out of the Empire State the other day. They weren't happy."

"Fuck." Harry frowns, running a hand through his hair desperately. "We should have been more careful." 

"There's no way they can find us here, baby." I place a hand on his shoulder, trying to erase that frowny face. "You told me yourself." 

"She's right, mate. This place is untraceable, we even took different cars to get here." Niall says, his accent makes it hard for me to understand a few of the words, but I understand at last. "The building is made to blend in with the others and we all changed our cellphones. Don't worry."