Chapter 46 - Part IV: Vengeance

Start from the beginning

"Shh, he's trying." He moves a hand in the air for me to shut up. I roll my tongue out for him.

"Come on Jack. You can do it." He encourages the baby.

Jack is only moving his legs as if he were swimming, one of his hand on his mouth and the other tapping the surface of the carpet. He's too cute. He tries, he does, but he doesn't have the strenght enough to hold his weight in his knees or his hands. 

"Just give him time, he's almost there." Harry chuckles, shaking his head and scooting closer to the baby. "He will crawl to papa in no time."

The baby babbles with his hand on his mouth, making a funny sound as if he were speaking, in his own language of course.

"Yup, I totally agree with you." Harry laughs to the baby. He then gives me his hand for me to join them on the floor.

I take it, laying on the floor next to the baby. I love having them here, the three of us acting as a family  andfinally in the same place again, it just feels right, like the way its supposed to be. Harry plays with the baby hiding his face with his hands and then saying 'Boo', the baby laughs at him. This is paradise.

"I wonder when is he going to say Mom for the first time." I ask, interrupting their little game. I grab his little hand, moving it up and down. "What if he says Mum instead?"

"What if he says Dad first?" Harry asks, but as soon as he finish we hear the door being opened, Dale's head pops in.

"Sorry to interrupt, but they have arrived." He announces, Harry nods his head at him.

"Thank you, Dale. Please let them in." Harry says, standing up from the floor with some difficult. He is still functioning with just one arm.

I stand up right after him, taking the baby with me. Seconds later four boys enter to the room, two of them laughing loudly and the other two locking eyes with the tiny fella on my arms. Is funny to think this is the first time I meet the rest of them, Niall was the only one that came righ away when he first heard the news.

They don't move, they just stand there a few steps away looking at the baby, who is really anxious today. An awkward silence fills the room, making me kind of uncomfortable. 

"Uhm, well..." Harry scratches the back of his neck. "Don't just stand there. We don't bite."

"Yeah, ya'll are acting strange." Niall is the first to come forward, laughing at the reaction of his bandmates. "How are you girl? Great to see you."

"Good to see you too." I give him a smile. He runs his hand through Jack's head saluting the baby.

"And how is my cute nephew? He grows so fast." He smiles widely.

"He's been great, so active today." I move the baby up on my waist, he really wants to get rid of my arms.

"I see." He laughs, moving next to Harry. "Hi mate." They pat their shoulders while Liam walks to me.

"Hi, I'm Liam. Its great to finally meet you." He smiles nervously, now moving his eyes to the baby. "I'm... I'm sorry, I just can't take my eyes off him. He just looks exactly like..."

"Like me, yeah." Harry says with a proud smile. He moves to stand next to me. "Come on lads, come meet him." He says to the other two.

They move in front of me, I kinda feel intimidated by Zayn, his gaze is so powerful and his skin literally glows. He is silent, too quiet for my taste, making me more nervous than I am. They both stare at Jack without moving their eyes off him, I guess its surprising for them to finally meet the baby. Louis looks happy, his eyes are shining.