Chapter 17 the wolf, the witch and the bite mark

Começar do início

"So do we know if klaus has everything, does he have a werewolf?" Elena asked curiously. 

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years, if he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will." Elijah explained while staring at Elena and Stefan, knowing I wasn't needed I left.

(Meanwhile at the Lockwood's)  

"Tyler please come home, I need you here I have had a terrible accident and I am in the hospital. Please Tyler come home." Mrs. Lockwood pleaded into the phone while looking up into the eyes of the witch known as Maddox. 

"Why did I say that?" She asked him confused. 

"Because you had a terrible accident." Suddenly Maddox arm shot out causing Carol to fly over the hand railing falling on the floor unmoved.

Emily POV

Seriously Damon, it's not even noon. I'm going to start thinking you're an alcoholic." I groaned while taking the champagne from him. 

"Well I'm surrounded by idiots Em, they really expect Elijah to save Elena?" Damon growled annoyed. 

"I know Damon but what other option do we have, we can use all my power and let me die.." 

"No!" He growled while pulling me into his arms.  

"I see there is quite the party out here." Stefan chuckled while joining us. 

"Go away Stefan." Damon growled while hugging me tighter. 

"Look Damon I know you're upset about what took place, but what can I do Elena made up her mind. She is trusting Elijah and I am putting my faith in her." Stefan stated. 

"Then one of our girls is going to end up dead! Why do you trust her so much Stefan?" Damon growled while slightly turning away from Stefan. 

"Because she put her faith in me. She chose to trust me in spite of what I am, what we are. If I trust someone's gut it's hers." He stated. 

"Then your the biggest idiot of them all." With that said Damon turned away dragging me with him back into the house.

Elena POV 

"I thought they'd understand why I have to do this." I sighed while studying the elixir. 

"Why are you doing this?" Elijah asked curiously. 

"Because I'm the key to breaking the curse, Klaus is here because of me." I explained while shrugging my shoulders. 

"You know there still is a chance this elixir won't work." He commented. 

"I know I might die but I have to take the chance. And if I do die I need you to promise to take care of Emily like a true uncle." I said with a slight smile. 

"You have my word," he smirked. 

Suddenly a door slammed and I heard Jenna yelling. 

"Get out, get out." Quickly we ran into the hall to see Alaric standing there while Jenna held a crossbow pointed at him. 

"Jenna it's me I swear." He pleaded while looking at Jenna. 

"Prove it," she hissed while not letting go of the cross bow. 

"Um ok the first night we spent together Jermey walked in and..." 

"Ok, it's him." Jenna sighed while lowering the crossbow. 

"Why did he let you go?" Stefan asked confused. 

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight."