Chapter 14 Liar, Liar

Chapter 14 liar, liar 

Elena POV 

We all stood there dumbstruck as Isobel stood in the doorway. 

"Hello Elena, it's nice to see you again." Isobel said gently. 

"No. You can't be here." I snapped while standing beside Jenna. 

"Again, you've seen her before?" Jenna asked with a slight crack in her voice.  

"Elena we have to talk may I come in?" Isobel asked quietly. 

"No, no don't invite her in!" I yelled. 

"Elena."  

"No!" I screamed while slamming the door and turning to Jenna who was now crying.  

"Ric? John? Emily? Did they know?" Jenna asked while tears poured down her face. 

"No not Emily, but listen Jenna I can explain!" I pleaded with her. 

"No!" Suddenly she ran up the stairs and locked herself in her room. 

"Jenna please I can explain if you let me, please!" I yelled through the door but there was no reply just the sound of sobbing.  

Emily POV 

I woke up the next morning to the sound of buzzing.  

"Emily pick it up!" A male voice grumbled while flopping over. 

"Fine, hello?" I said while picking up my phone. 

"Emily it's Jenna, I need you home, you're the only one not lying to me." Jenna sobbed softly. 

"What do you mean what's going on?" I asked confused while sitting up in bed. 

"It's Isobel she showed up on my porch told me she is Elena's mom and then called me Ric's girlfriend. I thought his wife was dead Emily!" Jenna cried into the phone. 

"Calm down Jenna I'm on my way over now." With that said I hung up and jumped out of bed.  

"So Isobel is in town." Damon sighed while rolling out of bed. 

"Apparently so, guess you can finally introduce me to this famous mother of Elena." I chuckled while getting dressed. 

"Well this just made my day slightly more interesting." Damon said while kissing my cheek and leading me downstairs where we found Stefan. 

"So the famous Isobel is in town." I chuckled while standing In front of him. 

"I heard Elena called me, how do you know?" He asked confused. 

"Jenna called me said I'm the only one not lying and she needs someone right now." I whispered sadly.  

"I thinks it's better if Isobel doesn't know I'm still in town." Katherine pipped in while entering the room. 

"While you're the one aligned with them and almost got me killed." Damon snapped as I placed a calming hand on his shoulder. 

"Yes but I'm reconsidering I want Klaus dead and you are the people to do that. Plus if you ever need me to switch places with Elena again the less people what know I'm here the better." Katherine explained with a smirk. 

"Alright well you two call up Alaric and tell him his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep, come on Emily lets get over there." I nodded before leaving Damon's side and following Stefan out the door. 

Quickly the two arrived at the Gilbert's Elena opened the door I gave her a quick wave before heading up to Jenna's room.  

"Who's there?" She whispered.