Chapter 4 the forbidden stone

Chapter four The Forbidden Stone

"So you're going to kill Katherine?" I asked while looking out my side window.

"Yup and you get a front row seat, yay for you." Damon said happily.

"What did she do that was so bad anyway?" I asked while turning to face him.

"She turned me Emily, me and Stefan. She is trying to kill Elena and worked with a werewolf, our enemies." I couldn't help but flinch at the fierceness in his tone, what would happen when he found out I was part werewolf?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she caused so much damage." I replied while staring down at my lap.

"It's fine Emily, I will just be happy when we can put this behind us." I nodded as Damon pulled up outside the party.

"So what's the plan?" I asked once Damon helped me out of the car and we met up with Stefan.

"Damon will kill her and I will be used as a distraction." Stefan said while surveying the scene in front of us.

"What about me?" I asked confused.

"You are going to stay hidden, understand Emily." Damon demanded while looking me straight in the eye.

"Damon you underestimate my experience, I am a lot older then Katherine." I complained while folding my arms over my chest.

"And I will remember that for next time, as for now we need to find Bonnie and Jermey." Quietly the three of us filed into the house and up the staircase where we saw Bonnie and Jermey.

"Is this the room?" Damon asked while placing a protective arm around me.

"Yes, once you enter you can only get out when I take down the spell, it's a less powerful but still effective version of the tomb spell." The three of us nodded before making our way into the room.

"See you on the flip side," I rolled my eyes at Damon's corny pun but said nothing as I followed him into the closet.

Bonnie POV

Once the three of them were safety in the room Jermey and I made our way back downstairs. We were heading to go find Katherine when a weird sensation hit me. I followed the sensation as I heard Jermey asking what I was doing. I ignored him for the time being and tapped a tall woman on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, but do I know you," I asked completely in a daze.

"No I'm a plus one, I know no one." With that said she walked away leaving me confused, quickly I brushed off the sensation and made my way outside with Jermey.

"What was that?" He asked as we sat down on the stairs.

"Nothing it was just a strange sensation that's all." Suddenly there was a buzzing noise and Jermey pulled out his phone I saw it was a text from Damon that read 'now'.

Quickly Jermey got to his feet and rushed over to Katherine. I saw her talking with that woman, who was she and why was Katherine talking to her? A few moments later I saw Katherine rush off as Jermey approached me.

"Think she bought it?" I asked while he helped me to my feet.

"No way, Caroline will probably be getting a visit from her very soon." I chuckled while walking beside Jermey only for someone's arm to burst out and grab hold of him.

"Elena?" Jermey asked confused.

"I lied, I couldn't stay home while everyone else was here risking their lives for me!" Elena complained while pulling us behind a bush.