Chapter 11 Rocks, Chains and a Wooden Stake

Chapter 11 rocks, chains and a wooden stake

Jules POV 

I watched as Brady picked up body after body and placed it with our other dead friends. I felt a pang of guilt looking at all their dead bodies but I couldn't let that show. Soon Stevie joined us looking worried and distressed.  

"Tell her Stevie!" Brady demanded. 

"What is it Stevie?" I asked curiously. 

"Ok when that werewolf kid said Mason was looking for the moonstone something clicked and seeing those vamps and man witch last night something double clicked. Mason was banging that hot vampire chick Kathy then ended up here. Don't you see they're gathering everything to break the sun and moon curse." Stevie stuttered. 

"We can't let that happen, even if we have to kill every last vamp in this town!" Brady growled.

Emily POV 

I was in the middle of a wonderful dream about Damon taking me away from this stupid life of worrying and making everything perfect when a loud ringing filled my head.  

"Elena!" Caroline yelled while pushing her out of bed. 

"Go away!" Bonnie yelled. 

"Hello?" Elena asked before leaving the room. For awhile I heard the sound of whispering from Elena before I slowly drifted back into dream land. However my blissful slumber didn't last long before my phone went off.  

"Emily!" Bonnie hissed while kicking me out of the bed as well. 

"Sorry!" I said while running out of the room. 

"What!" I hissed into the phone. 

"Easy tiger it's only me," Damon chuckled from the other end of the phone. 

"Why are you calling so early!" I growled into the phone. 

"Because I'm bored and I want to see you." Damon stated. 

"Well that will have to wait because the others are sleeping and I don't want to ask them for a ride." I said while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. 

"Don't lie to me, Stefan called Elena and she's up. So hop in the car with young Stefero and get over here!" Damon whined. 

"Fine!" With that said I hung up and went in search of Elena. 

"Elena can I get a ride with you and Stefan to the Salvatores?" I asked hopefully. 

"Sure he's outside now." I smile slightly before following her out of the house and towards Stefan's car.  

"Stefan!" Elena squealed before jumping in his arms. 

"Hey, ready to go?" Stefan asked happily.  

"First can we drop Emily off with Damon?" Elena asked sweetly. 

"I suppose but I still don't know what she sees in him." Stefan chuckled while opening his car door for Elena. 

"Hey I had no choice in this!" I said while rolling my eyes. 

"Yeah but you still wouldn't change it." Stefan said while looking at me with a knowing smile. I didn't try to deny it I simply slipped into the backseat of the car and watched as he drove away and towards the house.  

"Here you are." Stefan said once he pulled up outside the house. 

"Thanks Stefan, bye Elena," she waved as i ran up to the door where I saw Alaric waiting. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him confused. 

"Came to talk to Damon, how about you Jenna is loosing her head worrying about you!" Alaric snapped while shaking his head slightly.