Ch. 19-Them?

***************************************************************************************************

A/N..... OMG I am sooooo sorry I havent uploaded in over a month. I have been on a long vacation and didnt have internet! I made this chapter a little longer! I hope you like this one:) Put a lot of effort into this one:) LOVE YOU GUYS

***************************************************************************************************

Nessie’s POV

            I had one last thing to get. I walked back into Macy’s and went straight to the junior section. I wanted a cute button up shirt and a cute dress for tonight! I grabbed a white button up and headed to the dresses. I looked through the dresses to find nothing cute at all. My smile turned into a frown. “Miss is there anything I can help you with?” One of the workers asked. I glanced up and nodded. I told him I needed a red sliming dress that wasn’t casual. He laughed and took my hand. I kind of jumped when he grabbed my hand. His hand was kind of warm and a little sweaty. We went up the escaladers and walked to the formal dress section. I thanked him and he told me if I needed anything at all just to ask. He winked and walked off. I giggled to myself. I have never had this many guys gawking at me. I kind of liked it.

I turned to the dresses and found a really hot red dress that looked like it would fit my curves. Well whatever curves I could find. I went into the changing room and tried it on. It fit perfectly on me. I snapped a picture of it and sent it to my mom. Even though I didn’t want them to mettle in my life anymore I didn’t want them to see me unhappy! After the message sent I changed back into my clothes and started to walk over to the register.

I was texting Brian to tell him I was almost done shopping when I saw two people that were oddly familiar. “It can’t be them” I whispered. I looked again and saw the tallest one flirting with the cashier. *It’s not them* I thought to myself. I walked over and stood behind them. I could smell a woodsy scent on them and a little ocean breeze. *Is it really them?* I thought.

I tapped the shorter one and he turned around. “SETH?” I pretty much screamed. The taller one took his eyes off the cashier and turned around. His mouth flew open. I glanced over at him and started to cry. “Nessie, is that you?” Jacob asked. I nodded my head and started to walk away.

I walked probably two steps before Jake had grabbed my arm. I turned to face him, not meeting his eyes. I didn’t want to see those gorgeous deep brown eyes. “Renesmee Carlie Cullen, look at me.” He spoke softly just loud enough for only me to hear him. I glanced up and looked straight into his eyes. I just stared. I could feel myself getting lost in his eyes. It took him to say my name once more for me to look away. “Nessie, do you know how happy I am to see you? I miss you like crazy. I don’t even know what I did wrong for you to leave like that.” He spoke.

We started to walk away from the cashier. She coughed and got our attention. I glance toward her and saw that her eyes were on my dress and shirt. I laughed and walked back. I got out my credit card and paid. I thanked her and walked back to Jake and Seth. I hugged Seth and told him I missed him the most, making him smile and give out a chuckle.

 My eyes met back to Jakes and I could feel myself getting lost in them again. He laughed and told me to quit it or he would have to put on a blind fold. “So Nessie, can you please tell me why you ran away?” He asked politely. We reached the outside doors and we walked to a bench. I looked up at Seth and he walked away.

I sat down slowly still arm in arm with Jake. He glanced into my eyes and I glanced back. “Jake, I left because I thought you still loved my mom.” I whispered. “Ness, that was so long ago. I love you. Do you not remember that I imprinted on you?” Jake spoke softly. “Jake, that doesn’t change a thing. Just because “I” am your world doesn’t mean you have to like me. You can be interested in someone else.” My eyes dropped to the ground.  I felt a tear running down my cheek.

Jake placed his hand on my face and wiped the tear away. “I love you Renesmee Carlie Cullen.” He started to lean down. I started to reach up. We were almost touching. I could feel his slow breathing. My heart was racing. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. My lips just inches away from his when my phone buzzed.

I looked at the caller i.d. It was Brian. I answered the phone. “Renesmee, Hey babe I’m on my way to pick you up. Sorry it’s taken me so long but I had to take care of some business. I’ll be at the mall by Macy’s in about 10 min. I love you.” “Love you to Brian.” I hung up the phone to find sadness in Jakes eyes.

I could see tears about to form. I put my hand on his cheek but he pushed it away. I knew I just broke his heart. “Jake it’s not what it looks like.” I tried to tell him. “Renesmee, it’s not what it looks like? Are you crazy? *Love you to Brian*, what does that suppose to mean? Do you have a new boyfriend?” Jake started to yell.

Tears finally started to fall. I got up and started to walk away.

************************************************************************

SOOOO what did you guys think? Was it sad? Were you happy?

REVIEW

REVIEW

REVIEW

xoxoxJess