Ch 17- Sad Day

Jacob’s POV

            I just stood there. I had run out of emotion. No more tears fell down my cheeks. I couldn’t help but to fall down onto my knees. I covered my eyes with my hands. I curled up into a ball and started to shake. My face got real hot. I could feel myself transforming. I felt warm. More warm than I have ever been. I started sprinting. I had my own instinct of where I should find Renesmee. I heard a growl and I transformed back.

“Jake, something bad has happened.” Seth said while trying not to cry.

“Seth, what is so important than me finding my imprint, my soul mate, my love?” I growled.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS? Everything is all about you. You’re so vain. All you think about is yourself.” Seth screamed.

“How am I vain? All you think about is how hot you look to Brittany. Now that is vain.” I screamed back.

“JACOB, Brittany is DEAD!” Seth started to cry.

I just stood there. I had nothing to say to that. I mean I had only one person that I love die. I was little when my mother had passed away. I don’t remember much but it was a hard time for my family. I couldn’t share the emotion of losing an imprint. I mean, Ness had left me but I knew that she had not passed away. Or so I think.

I could feel tears streaming down my face again. I tried to talk to Seth and say I loved his company. But I couldn’t bring any words to my mouth.

Instead I just walked over to him and gave him a hug. We both cried together and just stood in the woods for about an hour. I finally got my act together and I told him I was going to find my Nessie.

He nodded and told me he wanted to accompany me. I answered yes. We both shifted and started running. I shouted in my head to Edward that I have gone to look for Renesmee and I’ll be home soon.

Renesmee’s POV

I woke up to the smell of Pancakes and eggs. I smiled and opened my eyes. On the night stand was a plate of bacon, eggs and pancakes. I brought myself up a little. I grabbed the plate and started digging in. After I was done, some small piece of paper caught my eye. I grabbed it and opened it up.

‘Dear Ren,

Sorry that you have to wake up to me missing in action. I had a call from my boss telling me I had to come in early for work. If you need anything don’t hesitate to call. I get off at two today so you won’t be by yourself for long. I wouldn’t mind it if you would like to come to my house today and see where I live. You’re a pretty neat girl and I would love to get to know you better. Thanks.

-Brian<3’

My face felt hot. I smiled and got out of bed. I went to my clothes and got ready. I had makeup in my purse and put that on. I looked at the clock, it was only eleven.

I called a taxi. I grabbed everything that was mine and Brian’s and headed to the front desk. I checked out and walked to the taxi.

“Any mall nearby would be great, thanks mister.” I spoke softly.

I looked out the window and smiled. Florida was amazingly beautiful. “

Here you go miss, the best mall in town.”

I jumped out of the taxi and paid the dude. I walked into Forever 21 and started looking around. I spotted a really cute sequined dress. I just had to buy it. I was in Forever 21 for a little while longer. I paid for my things and started walking to Macy’s. I bought a cute pair of jeans and a white cami. 

I looked at the time, only 1:30.

I decided to call Brian.