Yuki is dead!

Sorry this chapter is really short.

"Yuki!" I yelled as I ran up to her. Her fragile body fell to the floor as Kaname caught her. Zero looked at Yuki in horror. How can Zero kill Yuki!? If she dies, I will hate Zero forever! Yuki says "I-I'm fine." I reply "No your not fine, you just got shot by a bloody rose gun, you could die any minute now." Yuki smiled weakly as I yelled at Kaname "Do something and stop looking at her!" He shakes his head and says "There's nothing I can do, even though I do something, she will still die." No, no, no, no! I look to see the bullet in her chest. There may be a way.

Yuki pov
He did it, Zero shit me with the bloody rose gun. (Y/n) yelled "Yuki!" I fell backwards but luckily Kaname caught me. I saw Zero looked at me in horror. I saw (Y/n) look at me with fright and worry. I said "I-I'm fine." (Y/n) replies "No your not fine, you just got shot by a bloody rose gun, you could die any minute now." I smiled weakly, (Y/n) cares about me, after all the horrible things I did to her. She yelled at Kaname "Do something and stop looking at her!" Kaname shakes his head and says "There's nothing I can do, even though I do something, she will still die." It's true, there's nothing to stop me from dying. That's when (Y/n) kneels beside and fingers my chest. I hiss in pain, she's trying to remove the bullet from my chest. That may be a way to make me alive, I dunno. She goes deeper as I hiss in pain even more. The night class come running towards us, Aidou, Takuma and Ruka in front of them. She then brought out the bullet, and I felt dizzy. Snow started falling, I can't believe I'm dying on Christmas, on my own birthday.

Kaname stroked my cheeks and said "Yuki, don't sleep." I could see Aidou trying to strangle Zero for shooting me but Zero is strangling him for touching him. My eye lids became heavy as I yawned. (Y/n) said "Yuki, if you sleep,then you die, please don't die." I whispered "I'm sorry Kaname, Zero and (Y/n), I'm so....so......sleepy." I then closed my eyes as the last thing I heard was (Y/n) screaming, before I went to eternal sleep.

(Y/n) pov
As she closed her eyes, she shattered into crystals. I stood up and sobbed really loud, putting my hand over my head, Kaname cried as Zero looked down. I ran up to Xero and punched him where the sun does not shine. I yelled "THIS IS YOUR FAULT ZERO, YOU KILLED YUKI!" I then ran to my dorm, locked it and cried. I miss Yuki. Only God knows what will happen to headmaster when he heard that Yuki is dead, especially when Zero was the one who killed her.