Should I leave, or stay?

I decided to leave, and this time, I'm not staying back, this place is full of vampires and killers. I packed my bags, called for a cab immediately, changed to jeans, a blue sleeveless shirt,did my hair and ran to the front gate. Zero came to me and said "You know, you don't have to leave, you can just ignore them." I shook my head and said "This place is full of vampires, Zero,if you were me, and you found out about their vampires secret, won't you be scared and tried to run away?" Zero sighed and nodded saying "Yes, but I won't run away, that just shows weakness, even if you run away, the vampire truth will never leave you, if I were you, I will accept the fact that they are vampires. You can't just run away forever from vampires, the more you run away, the more you become weak." I nodded as I said "Wow, Zero, I never knew you could talk like that." He said "shut up!" We both started laughing. Me and Zero are really good friends.

The cab got hear as Zero helped me put my stuff in the cab, he said "Make sure you get in touch with me, when you get there, and make sure you have a lot of money with you, you must have a h-" I interrupted him saying " Zero, I got it, you worry to much." I gave Zero one last hug and told him to tell Yuki that I left. I got in the cab and then I saw Kaname in front of the car, his face looking angry. I whispered " What the hell is he doing there! Does he want to be run over?" I came down from the car and yelled " Dude, your blocking the way, do you want to be run over!" He looked at me and said "Your not going anywhere (Y/n) Rosy, your staying here!"

I said "Dude, I can make my own decisions, I'm not a baby, so please move out of the way or he will run over you, DRIVER, DRIVE!" He said " I can't, he is a pureblood, I'm just a normal vampire, he instructed me not to, if I move, I'll get killed by Lord Kaname." I got angry as I yelled at the driver "WELL I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T MOVE, ALRIGHT, SO JUST SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP AND DRIVE YOU IDIOT OR I'LL DRIVE MYSELF!" He said " You can't drive yourself, you'll crash!" I yelled "Watch me!" I pulled the driver out of the car, sat on the driver seat, put on my seat belt and moved. I just remembered that I don't know how to drive. Only did I know that I was going too fast. I was going towards a big tree as I screamed "Ahhhhh!" Zero yelled "Turn the wheel, turn it, you will kill yourself you idiot, how can you be so stupid when you don't even know how to drive a damn car!" Zero turned to the driver and yelled "AND YOU, YOU FUCKING DRIVER, MAKING HER DRIVE, WHAT WERE YOU DOING, YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED HER BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR IDIOTIC BRAIN, YOU LET HER DRIVE, IF SHE DIES, I PROMISE YOU DRIVER, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE SUN EVER AGAIN, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" The driver nodded looking pale.

I was going to the fast, then I hit the tree, the glass chattered as I screamed, one of the glass hit my arm, the other one hit my forehead and the last one hit my thigh. I moaned in pain as I suddenly felt sleepy. Blood trickled down my forehead, thigh and arm. I felt strong hands go under my back and legs. I knew it was Kaname. I saw Yuki with a first aid kit, Zero strangling the driver and the night class were trying to calm Zero down. Kaname said "Don't sleep (Y/n)." I whispered " I feel....so......sleepy......" Then I blacked out.