I hate you!

It's Christmas, 25th of December, yay. It's been 2 week since the incident between me, Zero, Kaname and Yuki. I still hate her, a lot! I and Zero haven't attended class or gone out of our dorms. Everyone has started thinking that we were dead, sick or left the school. I have been sick and been crying and I even hear Zero yells and sob from my dorm to his dorm. Yuki and Kaname sicken me, I haven't seen them for a while, and neither have I seen the sun for 3 weeks, I guess that I will go outside.

I wear a black sweater and a red checkered skirt with white stockings so and boots. I tied my hair to two ponytail. I go to of my dorm, go to Zero's dorm, slam the door open and see him on his bed, his eyes closed before he opens his eyes, his eyes puffy and red from crying and he is shirtless. I grab him as I say "We are going out Zero, we can't stay in our dorms all day." He knows that I haven't gone to class and have been in my dorm for three weeks as well. He nods, even he doesn't have the energy to complain to me.

Zero pov
Why must I always loose the one i love, first my parents, then Ichiru, then Yuki. Can't we all just live happily, everyone must have a happy ending but me, I am always loosing the ones I love. I lie down on my bed as the darkness consumes me till I hear my door slam, I open my eyes to see (Y/n), wearing a black sweater, red checkered skirt, white stockings and boots. She says "We are going out Zero, we can't stay in our dorms all day." I nod, I don't have the energy to yell at her like I usually do or complain. I stand up, dress up to a black sweater and jeans. I see (Y/n) looking at me with worry in her eyes, she must be worried about me, I was the one who got hurt the most. I sigh as I walk past her.

(Y/n) pov
I look at Zero as he changes his clothes, I'm worried about him, he isn't the usual Zero I know, the emotionless, careful, mean Zero who is protective, and I miss the old Zero, this new Zero is so surprising. He looks at me as he sighs and walks past me. I walk behind him as he walk around the garden. That's when I see Yuki and Kaname kissing while sitting on the fountain. Zero hasn't seen it yet as I say "Z-Zero, In fact,  I change my mind, let's stay indoors, let's go." Zero looks at me surprised as he then sees Yuki and Kaname kissing. His face suddenly turns red from anger and he clenches his fist. I gasp as he yells "Y-YUKI!" Oh my god, what the fuck.

Zero pov
We walk around the garden as (Y/n) suddenly says "Z-Zero, In fact, I change my mind, let's stay indoors, let's go." What the hell, so I came here for nothing, she's the one who said we should come. That's when I see Yuki and Kaname kissing while sitting on the fountain. My blood rises, my face turns red from anger as I clench my fist. I hear (Y/n) gasp as I yell "Y-YUKI!" Yuki turns around, once she sees me and (Y/n), her face turns white and pale. I grit my teeth as I see Kaname looking at me and (Y/n). I give out a deadly aura as (Y/n) does as well. I turn around to see (Y/n) crying.

(Y/n) pov
It hurt, it hurt so much to see my crush kissing another girl even after the incident before. I started crying as Zero, Yuki and Kaname looked at me, suddenly Zero took out his bloody rose gun as I took my bloody rose 2, Headmaster gave it to me last week since I was sad.

Yuki started to panic as Zero aimed it at her head. He said "You are always me I g from one guy to another, have feelings for one person to another, and I'm sick of it Yuki, Always playing with my feelings, twisting it around like a candy floss machine." I then gasped when he pulled the trigger.