What the heck is wrong with Kima and Jack?

( The boy in he picture is Jack and the girl is Kima)

I noticed that Kima looked awfully strange. I've grown to start liking Kaname but when he's with Yuki, I get jealous. Today I was walking to class with Zero. I saw Jack and Kima at the fountain. Jack said he couldn't make it today because he had plans and said that tomorrow on Wednesday is when we will hang out with Kima. I wanted to spy on them but Zero dragged me at the back of my collar and said "There's no time to spy on them, we will be late, spy on them later." I pouted as Zero chuckled. When we went to class, we have boring old math. Oh how I hate math!

Kima pov
Me and Jack went to the fountain to talk. He said "Tell me the real reason you came here!" I replied "What are you talking about?" Jack yelled coldly "Don't act like I don't know Kim, you came here for a reason, not to see your dear brother who missed you terribly and thought you were dead, am I correct?" Oh god, I have to think fast. I answered "Brother, how can you say that to your dear younger sister, yesterday you were all I miss you and stuff and now your all why are you here and get out of this place you nasty dog!" Jack said "I didn't say you were a nasty dog." I replied "You were thinking it." Jack grabbed me by the collar and moved me closer to him and asked coldly "Why are you here, answer me sister, yesterday, when you went to my room, I knew something was wrong, YOUR HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME!" I should just tell him, if I say a lie, he'll never forgive me but if I tell the truth, he may or may not forgive me. I replied "Fine, you won, the only reason I came here was for a mission, I have to kill Rido and Shizuka Hio. If I do the mission, I get paid, I'm in the vampire association, they allowed me even thought I'm a pureblood." Jack said "So, if you didn't do the mission, you wouldn't have come to see me, I thought you cared about me." I said "I do J-" Jack yelled "CLEARLY YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ONLY CAME HERE FOR THE MISSION! AND TO THINK I ALLOWED YOU TO THIS ACADEMY YOU STUPID OLD DOG!" The Windows cracked as I got angry and yelled "YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR ME JACK, BUT NO, YOU AND YOUR SELFISH REASONS, THIS IS THE REASON WHY I LEFT YOU TO GO TO SCHOOL ABROAD AND DIDN'T TELL YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH REASONS, YOU ALWAYS THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, I'M SURE THAT'S THE REASON WHY HAKU LEFT US AND DIED IN THE FIRST PLACE, BECAUSE HE WAS SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID EXCUSES!!!" I wish I didn't say that because the next thing, Jack slapped me real hard and said "You don't know nothing about me and my brother, so shut the fuck up, your a disgrace to the Tomaki family, in fact, I'm glad you left, I never got to see your fucking ugly face ever again!" A tear spilled down from my eyes as he let me go and I fell to the floor. I quickly got up, and ran while crying. Why, why must I always hurt the ones I love and get hurt back?

I locked myself in my room. I wanted to talk to (Y/n) but she should still be in class by now. I'm all alone. I can't leave Cross Academy, I have to finish my mission or I won't get the money. But I'm going to ignore Jack, I'm not going to class for the next few weeks. Yes, I'll stay here and rot and Jack will be so happy he will have a party celebrating my death and I'm sure everyone will join, even (Y/n).

I sighed as I looked to see Kaname through the window looking at me with concern filled in his eyes. I thought so he can understand 'I got in a fight with Jack and now he hates me' Kaname nodded and thought 'Oh, ok Kima, are you going to class today' I shook my head and thought 'I don't want to show my face around Jack.' He nodded as I let him in as he stood in front of me. He stroked my hair and whispered "Kima Tomaki, so innocent, sweet, pure, a heart full of gold and sweet tasty blood" His eyes turn red as I understood what he wanted. I said "Take my blood." He sank his fangs inside my neck as I said stroking his cheeks "Kaname, your so full of heart, happy, joyful yet when I look at your eyes, I see hatred, sorrow and anger, how have you been since Haku's death?" He stopped drinking my blood and cleaned his chin replying "I have been sad since that day, I can't get over it, if only I didn't close my eyes, if I could have sensed his presence running towards me. I could have saved him in time but because of my foolishness, I didn't." I replied "You were young Kaname, it's ok, don't blame myself." He replied " I blame myself, anyways, I have to go, Takuma will be looking for me, I snuck away from him to see how you were doing, we haven't talked since Hakura's death, so I wanted to talk to you." I said bye while waving my hands as he jumped out of the window, landed safely on his feet and ran away. I sighed as I looked at the clock. It was 1:27pm.

I just decided to just sleep in my room in the darkness.