Kima meets Jack again

(The girl on the left is their young sister Kima Tomaki, but she left the family to go to a school abroad at the age of 10, she is now 15, in the next chapter, the one in he middle is Hakura Tomaki and the one on the left is Jack Tomaki, he is 16 years old)

(Y/n) pov
It was Monday. I went to Jack's room to see that he was still sleeping. I woke him up as he groaned in annoyance. He said "I'm not even in the day class, I'm in the night class and class starts in the night. So go to class." I replied "I just thought we could do something together since I haven't seen you for a while." Jack said while closing his eyes "How about tomorrow on Tuesday." I nodded as I said while leaving "See you later."

When I closed the door, Zero was in front of the door looking at me, I just walked past him.

Jack pov
I decided to get ready. Kaname said he wanted to have a meeting with me. When I went inside Kaname's office. He said "Your sister Kima is coming to this school." Kima! I yelled "KIMA, I THOUGHT SHE DIED!" Kaname sighed and said "Apparently she didn't, she went abroad to a boarding school called Skylight school. She wants to see you." I yelled "WELL I'M NOT GOING TO SEE HER, SHE SHOULDN'T COME!" Kaname said "Too late, she's coming today in the next 5 minutes." I yelled "WHAT THE HELL,WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YESTERDAY!" Kaname replied "I knew you will react like this." I said "I'm going to headma-" Kaname replied "Too late, she's here." I stared at Kaname with horror and anger in my eyes. The ground started shaking as a deadly aura was around me.

(Y/n) pov
After class, me and Zero were meant to go meet Kima. I miss her, when I was young, I rarely see her till she went to boarding school. She said that I shouldn't tell Jack and that I should make up a story if he asks. A car came and that's when I saw a girl with green eyes and long curly blonde hair. I yelled "KIMA!" I ran up to her to hug her. Kima said "(Y/n), it's been 5 years since I saw you." I said "Yeah, Jack came here the other day." Kima whispered "Jack." I said "Let me show you to your room." She nodded as Zero and I carried her luggage.

Kima pov
Jack...Jack. Jack was the only thing in my head. Will he forgive me, he woke up and I kept the secret that he was a pureblood for how many years when I was young. He knew I was a pureblood vampire.

~Memory~
I walked up to Jack as (Y/n) was sleeping. I said "Brother, I have something to tell you." He looked up and asked "What is it Kimmy?" Kimmy was his nickname for me or Kim. I said "I'm a pureblood vampire, look at my fangs." He asked "Are you those vampires who suck human blood?" I replied "Yes but I'm are the most powerful pureblood and I drink animal blood." Jack nodded. Jack always understands easily. Jack asked "Do you want to play with me Kimmy?" I nodded as I sat beside him."

I remember Hakura's death. Me, Jack and Hakura had good times together.

~another memory~
I was 5 years old, Jack was 6 years old and Hakura was 10 years old. Me and Jack shared a room and it was night. I couldn't sleep. Jack couldn't sleep as well so I and Jack went to Hakura's room to see if he was awake. He was sleeping as we ran to his room and Jack yelled "Haku, we can't sleep." Hakura woke up and said "Come on my bed then." We went on his bed. I was in the middle, Jack was at the end of the bed while his back was facing the wall and Hakura was at the other end. He cuddled us he said "Now that you two trouble makers woke me up, I can't sleep." I said "Let's play a game." Jack asked "Haku, what should we play?" Hakura answered "Let's play truth or dare in my room." We both said "Ok!" We started playing truth or dare. It was really fun.
~end of chapter~
I was interrupted by the voice of the guy named Zero. Zero said "We are here, have a nice stay at Cross Academy, your room is next to Jack and Kaname." I nodded as he and (Y/n) left. I quickly went to Jack's room. I knocked as Jack said "Who is it!" He sounded angry as I said "K-Kima." No one responded so I opened the door. It was dark. I closed the door as I was suddenly pushed over to a body. The body smelled like strawberry ice cream and I knew it was Jack. I felt tears on my forehead. He was crying? He whispered "I thought you died." I hugged back. I said "I'm sorry, if I told you that mother signed me to my dream school which I have always wanted to go to, I know that you won't allow me, so I created a lie and told (Y/n) to fake a story." Jack said "No wonder she was acting strange that day." I nodded as we continued talking about a past and memories.