Decision to Cross Academy Part 2

(This is your second uniform in Mikabi High School)

English class ended and I was wearing my red glasses. I was walking around the playground when i heard screaming and saw a girl on the floor and girls around her yelling at her and kicking her in the stomach. Anger boiled inside me as I marched up to those girls to teach them a lesson about bullying!

I marched up to them and pulled out on of the girls hair. The girl said "Hey, what is your fucking p-" then she realized it was me and became pale. The other girls looked at me with fright as I said "I'm gonna teach you girls a lesson about bullying." I smirked as they became scared as everyone in the playground ran away in fear.

A few minutes later

I beat the shit out of the girls. They were on the floor unconscious as I bent down to help the girl up. She looked young, she looks like she's 13 or 14 years old. I smiled as I said "Your cute, don't worry, it's ok, what's your name?" She said "I'm Kristina and thank you. Your (Y/n), your really popular and a good fighter, did you know that those girls you beat up were 17 years old?" I was shocked. I beat up 17 year olds. I said "I don't really care, now Kristina, let's go to class, ok, the bell just rang." She got up and we both got to class.

Later

I went to the principle and told him that I'm going to Cross Academy. The math teacher said it's ok if I don't do the homework and of course told everyone that I'm leaving, so the rumor spread fast and everyone said bye, some girls and boys were crying and Kristina thanked me for saving her.

At home, I packed my clothes, my money, cooked some food for myself....just in case I'm hungry, I get hungry really fast....don't judge me! I got ready and said "I got everything I need." Then I saw the picture of me and the boy, I always wondered who that boy is....he seems familiar. I decided to take the picture with me. I got on my bed and I slept.