The Three Hottest Guys In School Like Me... It's Just My Luck They're Not Human -- part 6

Suddenly she heard a snap of a twig behind her, and snapped round to face the thing she had been running from. A small cry escaped her lips, and she soon wished it hadn't, for a smile spread across her predator's lips.

"This is the end for you. Don't worry, I'll make it as painful as possible."

**AMBER'S POV**

I sat up so fast people actually fell over in front of me. I knew that voice... I knew that face. It was everything I could do not to cry right there. There was something about the girl that seemed so innocent, so sweet and pure... yet so familiar.

"Are you okay? Amber?" I looked around to see who had talked to me, to come face to face with Damien again. I just nodded, not able to form any words. He smiled and took my arm, and feeling that small spark again he helped me up. He turned to the crowd that had just been surrounding me. "I'll take her to the nurse's office."

His touch was so gentle, so... reassuring. He led me through the corridors, but took a turn that went the opposite way than the nurse's office. "Wait, the nurse's office is that way..."

He looked at me, and then looked forwards again. I hadn't noticed before, but we were moving faster than I could if I had run, even though he was putting next to no effort into it. "We're not going to the nurse's office."

"Then where... Why did you say..."

"I... I can't tell you until we get there. To everyone here the place doesn't exist." I was confused.

"Then why are you taking me there?" My voice was quiet, so that only he would hear me.

"I... You... you're different. That mark on your arm... it's... more than just a mark. You're one of us now... or becoming one of us, anyway. We need to keep you safe." He sighed, his voice barely audible.

"Us? We? Who else is there?" He looked at me, and I realized his eyes had turned black, and there was a kind of red glint to them. I looked away, hoping he wouldn't hurt me. There was something about his eyes that scared me now, instead of putting me in a trance like it had earlier.

"Just shut up. We need to get there now. The portal will close soon," his voice was rough and scared me almost as much as his eyes did now. I pulled from his grip, falling to the floor from the sudden stop. I landed awkwardly and twisted my ankle, and his eyes turned back to the usual hypnotic blue. "I... I'm sorry. It's just... since I marked you-"

"Wait... you... what? Damien what the hell are you talking about?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please... understand... I'm... I'm a-"

Ohmygosh thankyou sooo much for reading, commenting and voting xD

I'll probably upload again tonight, but I've got to figure out where I'm gonna go with this... I've kindof got an idea, but anything you think should happen... please say!!

And if you wanna find out if he actually tells her, and her reaction... comment! Vote! Jump around and do a dance while wearing a hula skirt! Erm... actually that last one doesn't count...

loveyouguys! Keep on keeping on!

The Three Hottest Guys In School Like Me... It's Just My Luck They're Not HumanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara