The Three Hottest Guys In School Like Me... It's Just My Luck They're Not Human -- part 5

**AMBER'S POV**

I sat in history, the teacher rambling on about some historical figure. I just stared towards the front, whatever she was saying getting lost. All I could think about was Lucas, the way that when he kissed me, it felt like nothing else mattered. The way that I could tell him anything and nothing would change. I'd ruined it by running away. There would have been a chance I was different, that me and him would last longer than his other girls.

The bell rang for lunch, but I barely acknowledged it. I slowly rose from my chair, taking my books and walking towards the door, ignoring anyone who talked to me and disappearing out into the corridor before anyone could stop me. I went to my locker, stuffing all my books in there and slamming it shut, causing the whole corridor to look my way.

I dropped my bags, sick that everything good that ever happened to me would simply disappear. Glancing at my wrist, memories of my dad came flooding back, and thoughts of my new step-father invaded everything. I slammed my fist against the lockers, leaning against them and crying. I looked at where I had punched the locker and my jaw dropped. The locker looked as if someone had lit fire to it as well as hit it. There were scorch marks around the dent I had made.

Something made me look down at the symbol that was now on my wrist and I brushed my hand against it. But as I did, everything went blank.

**VISION**

Sat in the middle of a forest, a teenage girl leant against a tree, shaking so violently everything was made a blur. She pressed herself against the tree, fearing the... thing that followed her. Looking from side to side, she ran towards a cave, so fast for such a fragile-looking girl. She saw a camp fire in the distance, and hoping for food she ran towards it, to scavenge for any leftovers, just anything to stop the burning hunger.

She found food, and plenty of it, forcing every piece of stale bread down her throat so she could last just a little while longer. But now she ached for water. She grabbed the flask, hoping there would be something in there to quench her needs. She opened it and whimpered - it was empty. She still felt the burning, stronger now than ever. The young girl never knew what the burning was, but it felt like there was a fire inside her, and every second that passed was like another addition of oxygen, and the fire grew.

Suddenly she heard a snap of a twig behind her, and snapped round to face the thing she had been running from. A small cry escaped her lips, and she soon wished it hadn't, for a smile spread across her predator's lips.

"This is the end for you. Don't worry, I'll make it as painful as possible."

Lol if you wanna find out what the vision actually has to do with the story... vote!! please? PLEASE? lol you guys rock and thanks for voting and keep the votes and comments coming!

Love you guys x