"My dad taught me, we used to go bowling all the time. He was the best bowler. But he'd always gutter ball it on purpose just so that I'd win. After that he would sneak me into a bar and we would have a couple of beers." She chuckled at the memory, playing with her fingers on her lap. The boy noticed her slight hesitance, but smiled anyway.

"He sounds so awesome," said Stiles, earning a nod from the brunette

"Yeah, he was." She smiled softly and glanced to Scott to see him score a strike. Stiles noticed the word was.

"Oh...What happened?" He instantly regretted the words,
"I mean if you don't mind me asking, I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Stilinski, it's okay." She chuckled as she held out her hand to stop him.

"He died a little over a year ago. Cancer. That's why I moved here." She sighed and played with her shirt. He nodded in understanding.

"My mom died too, couple of years back actually." He admitted, she looked up to the boy, looking into his eyes. Sure enough there was something missing in his eyes, something only a mother could fill. A spark of love.

Crystal wasn't very good at giving someone comfort for these types of things, but placed a comforting hand on the boys shoulder who nodded in appreciation.

"Was that the truth?" Stiles spoke up after a few minutes silence, she looked over, confused.

"Was what the truth?" She furrowed her eyebrows and went back to fumbling with her fingers.

"What you said to Scott, the reason you helped him?" Stilinski really did ask a lot of questions.

"Well yeah, if I'm going tomorrow night, I don't want Scott's failure to boost Jackson's ego any more than it already has." She chuckled. He smiled at her.

"Thank you." He said after a moment, earning a frown from the girl.

"For what?" Crystal shifted in her seat, so she was turned and facing Stiles.

"For helping him tonight, thanks." He gave a small smile and she returned it.

"No problem Stilinski," the Thomson girl went back to watching Scott do a small victory dance.

"You know, Stilinski. I think this is the first time we've spoken for a long time without you stuttering at least once." She smiled as he grew red from embarrassment. She watched Scott as he striked again, then glanced over to Stiles who was already looking at the girl.

"I think we make pretty good Yoda's, he's doing pretty good," she motioned to the McCall boy who was throwing his arms up in the air. Stiles jaw dropped to the floor and she chuckled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She was a bit scared, the fact that the boy in front of her had his mouth hanging open and stared at her with wide eyes set the brunette in panic mode.

"You- you- did you just make a Star Wars reference?" He was now jumping on his seat so he could face the brunette. He looked like he was a twelve year old who had just entered a candy store.

Crystal raised her eyebrows, "I believe I did. Empire Strikes Back has got to be my favourite movie ever. Wait second best, Spiderman beats it." She replied, cocking her head to the side.

"What the hell, oh my god. I've never met a girl who watches Spiderman, better yet STAR WARS!" He literally shouted in her face and she patted his arm.

"Would you calm down? Your gonna scare people." The brunette glanced around, chuckling nervously as several by-standers observed Stiles outburst.

The pair of teenagers spent the next twenty minutes conversing about their favourite TV shows and books, Crystal felt a different kind of warmth spread through her heart. It was nice to talk to someone about weird shit with and not have to think twice about it. She enjoyed Stiles' company.

"Okay, here's another one; your in a zombie apocalypse, your only defence is a broken wooden chair or a gun with no ammo. What do you choose?" Stiles asked the brunette, who literally had no idea how the hell they had gotten in to this conversation in the first place.

"Seriously Stiles? A wooden chair? You'd be best just jumping in to a horde of zombies right there and dying. Gun with no ammo definitely." She bit in to her reeses' peanut buttercup she had gotten during her arguments with Stiles, he really made her build up an appetite.

"Why a gun? Couldn't you just, I don't know, stab a zombie with the leg of the chair?" He questioned, she tutted and shook her head.

"My dear friend, you never listen. I'd choose the gun in a heart beat. If you had a piece of wooden furniture, your more likely gonna loose it quicker, your better off always having a better defence; for instance a gun. In that way you'll always have back-up incase you lose your weapon." She sat back and folded her arms.

"But you have no ammo," Stiles quickly corrected. She sighed again, leaning forward, closer to the boy.

"Who's to say I won't find--"

"Hey you guys ready to go?" Scott interrupted, he glanced between the two teenagers, who sat a bit close. Crystal coughed lightly and stood up.

"Well, I'm proud of you Scott, your gonna kick ass tomorrow night. I so wanna see you rub it in jackass' face." They chuckled as the trio walked towards the door.

"I'm still nervous though, I mean it's my first date with Allison," He spoke up as they reached outside in to the cold autumn air. Crystal sighed.

"Don't worry Scott, Criss and I will be there." Stiles patted his best friend on the shoulder.

"Oh yeah, totally. Can't wait for our 'date' Stilinski." The Thomson girl chuckled at his bright red face.

"D-date?" The Stilinski boy's eyes widened as Crystal began to chuckle.

"I'm kidding, buzzcut. That was priceless." She laughed and shook her head. The thought of going on an actual date spread panic throughout the girls body, so she decided she would be better off joking about it to ease the tension.

Ofcourse. Stiles thought. Why would anyone want to go out with him anyway? However, he shoved the thoughts aside and laughed along with the brunette girl.

"Well uh, I should get going. I'll see you guys tomorrow?" The small girl  saluted to the two boys, who waved and replied with a quick goodbye. Crystal wrapped her arms around herself as she walked to her car, getting in and driving off home.

For some reason, all this talk about tomorrow regarding the 'date', made Crystal completely exhausted. However, she smiled to herself as her thoughts were brought back to the pale boy, with hazel eyes.

~~~~~~

This is more of a filler, not really relevant but it's important to the friendship that grows between Stiles and Crystal.
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRY.
Next chapter will be uploaded tonight!

-BuzzcutDylan