14

I'm loving the pain! I never wanna live without it! So why-y-y-y-y-y, do we try-y-y-y? You drive me insane! Now I'm screaming just to see who's louder! So why-y-y-y-y-y, do we try-y-y-y?

When she went to pick up the dress, Jewel was shocked at what the tailor did. They explained what they had done to her dress, but she was heartbroken. She lost the original dress, for a shorter one; not to mention the sparkles were now all around the top and she added feathers to the bottom.

Jewel liked it a tiny bit, but she loved the original better. Hopefully, Phil wouldn't notice the difference.

As she patted down her dress one last time, she looked in the mirror at her hair and makeup. She put on her all white shoes, then took a deep breathe.

She told Phil that if he missed tonight's performance she'd be extremely upset, and she claimed she wanted him in the front row and dressed up nicely.

She peeked out of the backstage door, spotting not just Phil, but Dan as well sitting in the front. Dan never showed up at her shoes, probably once every one hundred centuries, but the fact that he came along, also dressed a bit snazzy, made Jewel very happy.

The lights dimmed, and she smiled as she walked on stage. She waved at the crowd, everybody sharing awestruck expressions with their friends when they saw her outfit. She glanced at Phil, who was entranced by what his lover was wearing.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen." She curtsied, "As most of you know, I'm Jewel Noelle, and today I have a special announcement." She grabbed the mic off the stand, dragging it off the stage.

She smiled widely as she held the mic up to her mouth, her hand shaking as she heard the music for the song that was once poem begin to play, "I'm in love."

As the music played, the lyrics playing softly in the background, she smiled down at Phil, "I'm in love with Phillip Michael Lester, and before you question why the hell I'm telling you, because I have never been in love with somebody as much as I am with Phil. I know we're not official, but shit, he's the best thing to happen to me in so long." She walked to the edge of the stage, this time, giving the roses to Phil instead of him giving her roses, "And I wouldn't have it any other way."

Phil's face was a bright red, which is one of her favorite things about him. She loved it about Phil. But she loved Phil in general.

"From Daydreamin', to All I Have, I've worked day and night to perfect this song for you. And now, I give you, Lovin' It."

*
Yay

I wanna see you smile! ~ Hillary xx