10

Even when you're yelling at me, I still think you're beautiful

Jewel watched Phil walk against the crowd, wondering what he possibly could have to say to her after all this time.

When he showed up in front of her, they looked at one another for a while, waiting for something to happen.

Seconds turned to minutes, until Phil decided to speak up, "That was a lovely song you performed."

She grinned at him, "Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed it."

"Interesting song to pick for us." He chuckled, rubbing his elbow, "But it was still beautiful either way."

"It was my way to say sorry, indirectly of course. I know I shouldn't have questioned your friendship with Dan, especially after the two of you have been best friends for so long."

Phil nodded, "You know the things I do for Dan are for his own good."

"Yeah," She sighed, "But you didn't have to go and say what you did."

Phil looked up at Jewel, frowning. He didn't mean to hurt her with that, he wasn't really thinking and wasn't aware of what he was saying to her.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry-"

She scowled, "Did you hurt me? Of course your hurt me, Phil! It made me feel like you think I'm nothing but a slut."

Phil groaned, why can't he ever stay out of an argument with her? "Babe, let's not argue-"

"I will argue with you! You completely embarrassed me in front of Dan, and then you didn't even apologize! Why am I apologizing? If anything you should be apologizing!" She fought back, Phil shaking his head.

He crossed his arms, "You always yell at me for the little things! Would you stop doing that!"

Jewel watched as Phil continued to scream at her, thinking of all the possible ways she could retaliate against what he was saying. She could just tell him to fuck off and leave her alone, but that'd be too harsh. She examined him, watching his muscles contract with each movement, and she sighed. No matter what, she always thought Phil was a good looking person.

Finally, Jewel grabbed Phil's hand, pulling him towards her and planting a soft kiss on his lips. Phil, caught off guard by the abrupt action, let out a tiny yelp into the kiss, getting a giggle in return. When the two backed away, Phil looked her dead in the eye, wondering if he was still angry or just nervous.

Jewel sighed, turning and walking backstage. Phil stood in silence, watching her shut the door grind her.

If only she knew how much she meant to him.

*
I just home from being out w/ my friend all day

YES I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE WATTPAD

I wanna see you smile! ~ Hillary xx