2

Realized you were not in the same boat, same boat, yeah..

Jewel knocked on the door of the apartment for the 100th time. She wasn't leaving until she got answers from Phil, even if it took her hours to do so.

She groaned, then banged on the door, "Phillip Michael Lester, if you don't open this door, I'll have to think you're cheating on me!" She cried out, feeling a lump form in her throat at the thought. This is not how she imagined dating Phil would even remotely be like. She imagined cuddles every night, cute good morning and good night texts, and him whispering sweet nothings to her while she fell asleep in his arms. Was it too much to ask for? Apparently.

"Jewel, everything okay?" Dan questioned, struggling to hold the bag of wet clothes that Aleysa threw out of her house. Jewel stared at the clothes for a moment, then at Dan.

"Phil isn't answering the door." She stated calmly, although she was enraged on the inside.

Dan nodded, "He's probably binging on the cereal I bought yesterday." Dan put on a fake smile for the sake of Jewel, then unlocked the door for her to enter with him. She followed him inside and walked up first as he locked the door behind him. She stopped in the kitchen, expecting Phil to be inside, except he was nowhere to be spotted.

Dan sighed, "Phil!" He called out, rolling his eyes as he heard something fall upstairs. The both of them knew that Phil was up there, because who else would be clumsy enough to drop something to heavy that it shakes the picture of Dan and Aleysa on the wall?

They walked up to the gaming room, Dan in front and stopping halfway when the both of them heard a female voice come from then other side of the door. Instead of freaking out, Dan swung the door open, exposing Phil holding Aleysa in his arms. Jewel was in shock, was Phil seriously cheating on her with Dan's girlfriend?

Aleysa sighed, "It's not-"

"Get out." Dan pointed to the door, and he groaned before glaring at Phil and storming down the stairs.

I watched her descend down the stairs, and I finally came out of the shadows. Phil looked up at me, then arose from the chair he was seated at, "Jewel, I didn't know you were here."

"Yeah, I can tell." I crossed my arms, looking down at the chair Aleysa was seated in.

Phil sighed, "I can explain-"

"Oh," I raised my voice, "Please enlighten me Phil!"

He rolled his eyes, "Alright, fine, I will!"

*

Fetus Ariana Grande gif on the side

Why Try // p.l.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें