4

We've been living like angels and devils, devils..

The fact that Phil didn't show up to Jewel's show yesterday, made her think that maybe Phil got tired of seeing her perform every Monday through Friday. And as she tied her hair back, she reminded herself that Phil just doesn't care anymore.

She grabbed her mic and walked out onto the stage, the crowd applauding her as she smiled and placed the mic on the stand. Today, she was performing a little poem she wrote about Phil, knowing he wouldn't be in the crowd. She added beautiful music and a lovely melody, in hopes that the thing wouldn't be a flop.

She smiled, "Hello everybody. I wrote this song originally as a poem, but instead I changed it into a song for my lovely boyfriend. He's not here tonight, but I really wanted to perform this. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It's not long, I promise. After this I'll sing a real song." She stopped to giggle, "This is called All I Have." She took a deep breathe, listening as the music started. Her background vocals and the lovely violins began to flow through the enclosed area in perfect harmony, but for some reason, she felt extremely nervous.

She stepped towards the mic, "I'll give you all I have, and nothing less I promise. Love me and don't look back, I want you with me on this road to the sky. We'll be shining every night, I promise you. Just me and you, oh I promise you."

As the music slowly ended, applause filled the room. She let out a sigh she didn't even realize she was holding in, then let a smile creep on her face. She saw familiar faces, people who come to her shows every night and even sing along with her at times. Some would ask for photos of her, almost as if she was famous. But she wasn't, she was just Jewel Noelle, Phil Lester's on and off girlfriend, or whatever she was to him.

"Alright, simmer down." She laughed, "This next song, you guys might know, is Sorry by Justin Bieber! So sing along if you know the words-"

"I'm here babe, I made it!" The door flung open, all eyes going to the door as Phil stumbled in and raced for Jewel. When she stood up and smiled at Phil, he tripped over a chair leg, falling to the floor. Jewel laughed, along with the rest of the restaurant, kneeling down in front of her idiotic love interest, "Are you okay?"

He blushed, "I brought roses." He held up the bouquet of red roses, "For you." He smiled slightly, watching Jewel take the roses. She giggled, bending down and placing a kiss on Phil's lips, "Thank you for showing up."

Phil smiled. For once, he felt like he did something right, like he just won the biggest present in the world.

Jewel's happiness.

*

I love Sorry by Justin Bieber

the gif on the side is supposed be how Phil fell lol

I wanna see you smile! ~ Hillary xx