12

I'm loving the pain! I never wanna live without it! So why-y-y-y-y-y, do I try-y-y-y? You drive me insane! Now I'm screaming just to see who's louder! So why-y-y-y-y-y, do I try-y-y-y?

Despite the strong feelings Jewel had for Phil, she was scared to say she loved him. She was even scared to commit, no matter how badly she's wanted this.

She was sat on the counter in Dan and Phil's kitchen, watching the two bicker over who ate the last of the cereal. It was Jewel, but they didn't need to know that.

She watched as Phil laughed whenever Dan blamed him, up until there was a knock at the door. Dan scoffed, walking to answer the door.

Phil looked over at Jewel, smiling before walking over to her, "You are it didn't you?"

"Yes sir." She giggled, kissing his jaw. He rolled his eyes, placing his hands on her hips as he stood between her legs, "You know, you are a sneaky little thing."

She gave him an angelic smile, making him laugh, "Oh my god," He chuckled, "I love.." He stopped, looking at her as she awaited the last of his sentence, "This toaster!" He grabbed the toaster, pulling it out of the wall and hugging it. She grinned, sitting back and crossing her legs.

She giggled, "You love that toaster more than you love me!" She joked, making the both of them laugh.

Phil placed a kiss on her forehead, then pushed hair behind her ear, smiling down at her as she stared up at him.

Suddenly, Dan showed up, "Get a room," He sighed, holding a box, "Your stupid house plant came in Phil." He tossed it at Phil, Phil struggling to catch it before it fell.

Phil smiled, "Thanks Dan-"

Dan smacked Phil, "It was your turn to answer the bloody door!"

Jewel giggled as Phil laughed, Dan trying his best not to laugh.

Dan chuckled as he walked out, leaving Phil and Jewel. Jewel looked at the house plant, "Why?" She pointed to it, and he giggled.

"I like house plants-"

"Well now I know what to get you for your birthday. A bunch of house plants." She laughed, Phil joining in not too long after.

He walked up to her, grabbing her hands and placing a lingering kiss on her lips. The two lovers smiled under the kiss, both shrieking a little when Dan tossed something at them. "Phil has a room, use it! Bloody hell."

*
It's almost over oh my gosh

I wanna see you smile! ~ Hillary xx