1

I've been living with devils and angels, angels, angels..

It seemed Jewel couldn't wrap her head around the reason Dan had called her. He seemed to be perfectly fine, but then again it also felt like he had something that was bothering him, and Phil wasn't helping him.

Instead of just ignoring it, Jewel did the mature thing, and asked Phil what the hell was up with Dan. She tried calling him, a smile plastered across her face as the phone rang. Her and Phil haven't been a thing for too long, but she's known him since they were both ten, and the fact that he's finally noticed her made her extremely happy. Liking somebody for five years and finally getting them to love you back was quit an accomplishment for her.

But not everything is unicorns and rainbows. When Phil obviously ignored her call, she was immensely insulted, and texted him instead. He read her text, and didn't even reply.

Rude. She thought to herself. She then rolled her eyes, getting up from her spot on her chair and looking out at the crowded restaurant.

"You go on in five minutes, Miss Noelle." She nodded, scanning the area for Phil. When he wasn't to be seen, she sighed and turned back and grabbed her mic. "I'll go on now." She stated, fixing her hair.

She was upset with Phil, but she was also glad he didn't show up. If he showed, she would've been so nervous she would probably mess up and he'd laugh. But now that he hasn't, she's upset that he isn't there to watch her fail at life once again.

She groaned as she shook her head, "Why do I try?"

*

Beep bop

hhhhhey

irrelevant info w/ hillary: did you know that the emergency number in Australia is actually 000? The things i need to know for my 5sos fan fiction lol

I wanna see you smile! ~Hillary xx