I heard Max and Jay knock the door, I answered and their jaws dropped, I blushed and said goodbye to Nathan, and went into the taxi with them.

I had a picture with both of them, we all uploaded it to twitter.

"@LaceyReynolds: me&jay&max we're gonna get drunk boys;) #cheeky x

"@MaxTheWanted: with this beauty&this curly haired nerd, party! #cheeky xx

"@JayTheWanted: I feel like Lacey will show no difficulty in keeping up with us tonight, 2 lads, 1 girl (who is beautiful but one of the lads) #GonnaGetDrunk x

we stepped out at the club, Jay led me in hand in hand, we finally got past the millions of flashes and paps outside and made our way to the booth.

I went over to the bar and ordered 12 shots, 4 different kinds, then 3 beers, 3 vodka and coke, a bottle of Jack Daniels, to last the night.

of course as soon as we sat down we necked back the shots having a few pictures along the way.

"let's dance" I slurred. I made my way onto the dance floor, jay came and joined me and max stayed talking to one of his mates who was at the club, as I stepped back, I bumped into some one, I turned around to see who it was, "brad?" I said. "noway, Lacey, didn't recognise you with that blonde hair." he said. "brad, I've missed you" I said, I wrapped my arms around him and we had a huge drunken hug, we decided to have a picture together. I kissed his cheek harmlessly for the picture and then he went over to the bar.

I carried on dancing with Jay. "you are so beautiful, Nathan's a lucky fella" he winked. "I'm not in a relationship with Nathan yet, we broke up but were not actually together" I said.

"oh" he said. we carried on dancing, our bodies got closer and closer, then he made a move, being so drunk, I went along with it, kissing him back, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

we pulled away, it was a drunken mistake right?!

I went back over to max, I sat next to him, resting my head on him shoulder. "what have I done?!" I said.

"what babe"he said.

"I...I...I kissed Jay okay, it was heat of the moment, I'm drunk, he's drunk, it doesn't matter" I said.

"don't worry about it" he said, we had another shot.

I felt out of it, uncomfortable. I had to go see Nathan, before some paparazzi posts about me all over the Internet.

(Nathan's POV)

me and my mom and Jess all settled down and watched TED, it was nice to be with my family, I couldn't stop thinking about how I wanted to be with Lacey. I want her to be mine again.

the flim finished and Mom and Jess went to bed. I decided to flick through the channels, I turned over to E! and a celebrity news gossip thing was on.

"hiya guys, it's midnight and we're here to give you the celebrity gossip of the day. Laythan is definitely no more, Lacey Reynolds, ex girlfriend of the wanted's Nathan Sykes, has been out clubbing tonight with two other band members. Max and Jay,they all tweeted this picture of them in the back of a cab on the way to a club in Nathan's home town, Lacey and jay seem to look preeeettyyy close while max is just being his crazy self, Lacey exposes her new do, the girls gone blonde! on the picture she was pouting and the camera and jay was pouting facing laceys cheek.

when they arrived at the club, Lacey and Jay walked in hand in hand, max was behind the couple. then in the club, Lacey met up with old friend and rumoured EX, brad Simpson from English band, the Vamps. the pair had a picture where Lacey is kissing his cheek and he is cheekily grinning. later on and many many shots later, Lacey was seen pressed up against Jay, the moments later, kissing him, legs wrapped around waist.