“Yeah?” he said with a playful tone and pulled me close to himself.

I dint really expect him to do that and my breath hitched. Our gaze locked for a few minutes and then he had a smile on his face, showing his perfect dimples and then he said, “You have beautiful eyes”

I blushed when he said that and looked elsewhere and said “Thanks” in a very timid voice.  He left his grip on my waist and immediately I missed his touch. He then went inside my room, as if he owned it himself and started looking at the sketch that was placed on my desk.

“So you were working on the assignment?” he asked.

“Yeah, last night I started with it.”

“hmm I have completed one sketch already, I’ll show it to you later.”

I nodded and then I picked up my cell phone that was placed on the pillow when I went to open the balcony, I felt someone’s gaze on me, which of course was Drake and I said “Stop looking at me that way” in a shy tone.

“Am I making you nervous Emy?”

I didn’t reply to him instead I stood up and made my way back to the sketches. I looked at the sketch and saw the puzzle that I made a few days back when Drake was here. The memories of that day flashed in front of my eyes and I smiled. “So, who are you thinking about han, is it me?” Drake said teasing me.

Of course I was thinking about you silly Drake!

“I am smiling because finally I found a little clue about what happened in the past and the news that Harry is alive gave me a slight relief, I really want to save him and meet him soon.” I said.

He smiled to me and said, “I am there for you always, I’ll help you to get close to him, trust me.”

I smiled back to him. He then left to his room, from the balcony of course, and from his room he went to hang out with Tristan. Today after returning from school he had stayed at our place because he wanted to hang out with Tristan and Blake.

Lately both Blake and Drake have started hanging out together. They are really working out with their friendship, though it’s just for Tristan but at least they are trying and I appreciate that

Well today is pretty dull. School was as usual uneventful. I have not been able to talk to Mrs. Smith. She knows something that I need to know before I read the next letter. I am being patient to read the next one; I really need time with so much happening in my life. I never expected my life to get so much complicated with the secrets. The note is still there in my writing pad, if the person feels that I am going to back out then he is wrong, I am going to save both my estate and my father. We informed the cops regarding the note. It was actually Esthar’s close friend, Oliver who apparently turns out to be Jessica’s pa. Oliver promised to work undercover, so that nobody would come to know about their plans and moves that they make. I am really fortunate to have such friends and family.

Drake promised me that he would teach me a few tricks to defend myself, it’s really important for me and the practice may start off by the end of next week. I am not sure what may happen any moment of my life but right now all I know is that I have to be prepared for the worst circumstances.

I was pretty bored sitting in my room so I made my way towards Tristan’s room. I knocked the door but nobody responded, I believed that no one was there in the room and so I went downstairs to find Aqua sitting there with something in her hand and she was pale. I rushed towards her as I saw her fall down, she was conscious, just too shocked to see whatever was there in her hand. I looked at her and then the note in her hand. Now it was my turn to be pale. We both locked a gaze and I pulled the note from her hand. She hesitantly gave it to m and kept her gaze on me as I read the note.