Chapter 9

David POV

I was so lost in tell James everything that I really do like him, that I always had feeling from him and it was more than a brother or friend. I wanted to kiss him to make sure this is what I want to do and it’s the life I want with him so I kissed him.

 I felt like it was the best feeling in the world and that I never want to lose or hurt him again. I think I took him by surprise because it took him a minute to respond and I deepen the kiss and push my tough pass my lips and he let me invade his mouth. If I knew kissing him would be this good I would have done it a long time ago, then I hear squealing at the door and we both turn are heads and there was Ashlee having a fan girl moment then grabbing her head I guess she forgot about her headache.   

We both laugh at her then it hit me like a girl slap me, and she stared from the other side of the world. Will Ashlee tell anyone about this because I don’t think I'm ready for everyone to know about us yet, well there not a us yet because I haven’t asked  but I hope he still wants to get together after all what I did to him. I can’t believe that I'm think about dating my ex best friend to be my boyfriend but now that I think about he always been there for me during me ups and downs in relationships, and any problems.

I looked in James eyes and said, “Would you be my boyfriend even after everything I done to you I hope you can forgive me.” He looks like he having a war in his head because off all of the facial expressions that he is showing.  I feel like I'm having a heart attack, like I don’t want him to say no because I can even image what my life would be like without him. I don’t think that I be able to live or even function without him.

Then out of nowhere, he yells at me and I guess I was deeper in my head then I thought   I was. He look at me like he was worried and I said “what?” and then he said, “I be your boyfriend but on this one condition you have to change for the better.” and I look at him like that was it and I hug him so hard and started kissing everywhere. He stared laughing I said, “You made me the happiest man alive right now in this whole world.” He kisses me and I felt a tear come down his face and I can see that is tears of joy then we go into a make out seation. 

I never think making out a guy at that to my best friend that I knew for years. I wish that this would have - DAMN YA’LL MAKING OUT IS SO HOT! I turn my head, I see Ashlee and Valerie with both of their mouths open, and I really don’t know why Ashlee got her mouth open she just see us kiss just a second ago. “Ashlee why you got your mouth open for you just seen us kiss just a second ago?”  Then she starting pouting and said “So, a girl can’t act at least I didn’t yelled out that it was hot ya’ll making out!”  She turns and look at Valerie and she turn red and look down and mumbles, “Well it was hot …it was my first time seeing my son make out with a guy.” I look over at James and I can tell that he is embarrassed I just started laughing because I never thought that she would say anything like that at all in my life.

Therefore, I just lift up James face and kiss him deep and hard to show him that I love him and that he doesn’t need to be embarrassed he has his mom to accept him. I have no clue how my parents will act, I just don’t know if they will take everything away from me and leave me on the street to fen for myself or  send me away from my boyfriend or say that I'm just going through a faze. I wish I knew what my parents will say now I'm worried and I don’t even know how I'm going to tell them that I'm gay.

 NOT DONE YET JUST POSTING

Ashlee POV