Chapter 5 -What To Do

David’s POV

I don’t even know what to or where to start looking for him. Passing back and forth across my living room with Valerie looking at me for some type of help, I was trying to think long and hard where would he go I know didn’t have that many places to go. So I started at Ashlee’s house, I ringed the doorbell, it sounded like there was a war between a cat and some stairs, and it sounded like the stairs won. Then the door swung open and there stood a crying Ashlee as soon she seen me she slap me and I can guess I deserve it after what I did to him. “You need to fix this is your entire fault that he missing and he won’t answer none of my calls and I swear if anything happens to him I will kill you myself!”  She yelled at me then her open up the door for me to come in I was shock to see that her house felt so small on the inside and the outside look like a castle.

We walk in the living room and I ask her “Do you know where he might go?” She look at me like that was the most stupid question in the world that I could ask her and I just put up my hands in defense. She look like she could kill anything that moves right now, she ask me why he didn’t come back home after he went  over to my house and I walk to the other end of the couch because the look on her face look like she was going to turn into the female hulk. I told her a twisted truth that he was the one that kissed me and I punch him and that was the last time I seen him, out of the corner of my eye something hit me so hard that my face when numb and my nose started bleeding.  I look at the ground and I see this huge rock with blood on it, I look up at Ashlee and she was pointing at the front door and it was Valerie standing there with her hands dripping of blood and I stood there shock that Ms. Valerie threw a rock at me.

 I didn’t think what was about to happen to me but she walks up to me and yelled in anger “ITS YOUR FAULT THIS WHOLE TIME!!! HAVE YOU BEEN THE ONE BETTING HIM UP EVERYDAY?!?! IS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU DO NOT COME OVER ANYMORE?  ARE YOU THE REASON WHY HE COMES HOME WITH BURSES EVERYDAY? DO YOU KNOW THAT HIS DAD WALKS OUT ON US BECAUSE HE COULDN’T DEAL WITH HIS SON BEING GAY!!!!  ANSWER ME!!!! Then she slapped me, and that sent me overboard and I felt blood running down my face and I said, “I’m sorry”, and fell to the floor.

James’s POV

These last 3 days have been amazing, I was free from all the stress, school, and people I wish every day of my life was like that but it also gave me time to think about how I am going to get David to be my boyfriend. I know after that kiss we had was strong and it just felt right like we meant for each other, but I don’t know what to do. I would like to call me best friend but my phone die 2 days ago and I didn’t have my charger with me like I would normally do so I guess I will go to Ashlee house and try to figure this out. I check myself out the motel and when to start walking then I stop, I don’t even know which way I came from and I just when the direction I remember. It feel like I been walking forever and not one car has pass me going either direction, I been walking for so long that the sun is starting to set and there is not a town insight and even if there was it not like someone that  care about me.

Ashlee POV

OH MY GOD I can’t believe what I  just seen,  Valerie threw a rock at David’s face like it was a bat, as much I want to say he deserve it what he did to James I didn’t think he need to be knock out of his misery . James has been through hell and back for that boy, and I don’t see when he sees in him.  All I see is a normal basketball jackass that think they cannot be touch because there the star player and sexy as hell. As if I would fuck him right now if he wasn’t unconscious and bleeding out the side of his head and I didn’t have mixed feelings right now about him, I don’t know what to do. I’ve liked David ever since I laid eyes on him; he was the sexiest thing that walked on this earth. every day I have all the guys always hit on me or asking me out and all I want it is him to ask me out so I can sit and drool over his nice smooth body.

 Nevertheless, for someone that was so nice turn one day and be mad at the only best friend you have is just weird it. Would hurt James if I when out with David because I know he loves him and can just betray him like that and I don’t need to be the second best friend that he loses, but he know David straight so I could go out with him.  Him just lying there even with a bandage around his head he still looks sexy with his nice soft looking kissable lips when Valarie left the house to get some air I lean and kiss him and it felt so right and he mumbles something then I lift off and he said “I love you.”