bonus: first ultrasound

Start from the beginning

Harry's eyes widen as he looks at me, causing me to burst out in laughter. "Um, that I can't do."

"You're not fucking my wife mate, sorry."

"What? What club would- Oh, no? Tell me you didn't. Ew guys. You two had sex on the plane? That's so unsanitary."

"You of all people shouldn't be worried about unsanitary sexual locations. Remember the zoo girl you told me about?"

"Mate, shut up!" Niall hisses and quickly earns a smack on the arm from Georgia.

"You told him about that!?" she gasps. "How could you."

"Georgia, the zoo? Really?" I ask in shock.

"It was one time; and I swear to God Niall, you can sleep at your own house tonight," she groans, merging onto the motorway.

My eyes widen in partial shock, mostly in humour as I share up at Harry. His face holds a similar expression to mine. I lean up and steal a kiss, before resting back on his chest.

"So what all do you two have to do today?" Niall asks, turning around to face us in the back seat. "You've barely arrived home from your honeymoon. What could you possibly need to do?"

"We have plans. Sue us," I can tell Harry's rolling his eyes, and I let out a giggle. "We're allowed to."

"You remember you have plans later with all of us though, right?" Niall reminds, and my eyes widen in shock.

"No." I had completely forgotten we had dinner plans with the wedding party. We wanted to treat them to dinner to thank them for helping out with everything on the big day. "Shit."

Niall notices my look of horror, and speaks again, "You did, didn't you? Gosh. You plan this thing and don't even remember it. We probably would've shown up and you guys would've stood there clueless."

"How did I not remember this?" I question myself. I've been so preoccupied with all things wedding and honeymoon, that I completely blanked on this. "We'll be good, Ni. You don't have to worry."

"What time did we say?" Harry asks.

"Half seven. You still haven't said what you're doing once we drop you off."

"You'll find out tonight. We have something for everyone."

"Like a present? I like presents!" Niall cheers, and I just roll my eyes at his childishness. I can't help but think about how we'll have a child that in the future will be similar.

"Of course you do," it comes out slurred, and I feel my eyelids slowly slipping shut.

The next thing I know, I'm being shaken awake. My eyes flutter open and I look out the window seeing our house in front of us. A yawn leaves my mouth and I stretch my arms in front of me.

"Baby," Harry coos, brushing some hair out of my face. "We're home."

I let out a whimper and slowly undo my seatbelt, before pulling myself out of the car with the carry ons. Niall helps out with the large bags while Georgia and I move to open the front door.

I smile when it's popped open; a large banner is hanging in the hallway, 'Welcome Home!'. I stepped in farther and set down the carry on bags before giving Georgia a big hug.

"Thank you!" I repeat over and over to her. We walk farther into the house and I note that the wedding gifts are placed in the family room. "You're the best!"

"I know," she snickers and pulls back. "Your dress is in your closet. I wasn't sure where you wanted to put it, so I just hung it there because it was the safest place." Banging comes from the main doorway, and we turn around to see both guys trying to walk inside at the same time.