Part 23

Gerard's pov

*Ding Ding Ding* I woke up to the sound of my phone going off and it was loud. "H- Hello." I said in a tired sleepy voice. "Hello Mr. Way this is Mrs. Smith with information about the apartment." She said with happiness in her voice. "Um, yes this is Mr. Way. So did we get it?" I said questioning. "Yes you did Mr. Way. You can move in whenever. Just tell me and I will meet you and give you the keys." She said answering my question. "Oh my god, thank you so much. We are looking forward to living there. Can we meet today at like 2:30pm. " I said happy but quiet trying not to wake up Frank. "Okay I will meet you at the coffee shop on the corner of the block at 2:30pm." She said before hanging up the phone.

Frank's POV

I walk into the kitchen to see Gee making pancakes. I walk up behind him and slip my arms around his waist. "Good morning." I said burying my head into his back. "Good morning indeed. I have good news this morning!" He said turning around to face me. "What is it? Is it the apartment did we get it?" I said excited but eager to know all at the same time. He nodded a yes and a smile grew on his face showing his cute little teeth. I smiled to jumping up and down like a little kid who just got what they wanted for Christmas. He giggled and stopped me from jumping, then lightly kissed me on the lips. "I'm so excited Gee." I said hugging him. "I love you Frankie." He said hugging me back tighter. "I love you to Gee."

*Time laps to meeting Mrs. Smith*

"Hello Mr. Way." Mrs. Smith said walking up to shake Gerard's hand. "Hi." He said shaking her hand. "Okay well let's sit down and talk about things." She said gesturing to the table. Me and Gee take a seat on one side of the table while Mrs. Smith takes a seat on the other. "Okay so i'll just ask a few questions. Is it just you to living there?" She asks. "Yes it is." I say. "I'm Frank Iero." I say reaching my hand out to shake hers. She shakes my hand and continues to ask questions. "Do you have any pets." She asks "Um no we don't but I was maybe thinking a cat or dog, If we could have any." Gee says looking at me with a smile. "Yes it is okay to have pets if you want. But if you get them you must notify me about them. Okay?" She says smiling her little smile. We nod and continues to ask more questions.

"Please sign here." She says handing me and Gee a pen. We both sign our names. "Okay it is official you now live there. Here are your keys and you can move in whenever." She says with a smile sliding the keys over the table. "Okay we should be moved in by the end of next week." Gee says standing up putting on his jacket. I stand up after him and start walking over to the car. We get in and begin to drive home. "Our first apartment." I say smiling looking out the window. "Yep, I can't wait to move in." Gerard says keeping his eyes on the road. "So lets start moving in tomorrow?" I question hoping for a yes. "Let's do it." He says smiling.

*The next day*

Gerard's POV

"Frankie wake up. Don't you wanna finish packing so we can move to the new apartment?" I say shaking Frank for his to wake up. I've already started packing more and we still needed the bathroom and the rest of the kitchen. "Okay I'll wake up as long as there's coffee." He says in a sleepy voice. It was so cute. I hand him the cup of coffee already in hand and he takes a sip. "I'm going to finish packing the kitchen now you go pack the bathroom." I say getting out of the messy bed. I walk into the kitchen a finish packing.

"Okay Frank say goodbye to the old apartment." I say as Frank stands in the doorway of our small little apartment in New Jersey. He turns around smiles and starts walking towards me. "Let's go." He says.

"Okay so we just have to drive to the apartment and the moving truck will follow." Frank says still a bit tired. "Yep and then we have to bring everything in and unpack and then we will be done." I say. About a hour has gone by and we finally made it to the apartment and as we (Gee, Frank, and the moving people) start to bring things in, it starts to rain. After everything is in the apartment the moving people leave and we get right to unpacking. About a half an hour later it's about 6 p.m. "Frank come on we're going to dinner!" I yell to Frank in the other room. "Good i'm starving." He says walking in bringing mine and his jackets with. I giggle and walk out of the apartment. "Where are we going to eat because i'm freaking starving." Frank says smiling getting into the car. "Let's just drive and find somewhere." I say starting the car. We drive for about 10 minutes and find a small diner called "Bumpers." We walk in and it gives kinda retro vibe. Its nice. We sit down and wait to be waited on.

After dinner we return back to our new home and go to bed. "I love you Gee." Frank says kissing me. "I love you to Frankie." I say after the kiss. "This is our new life." I smile at him and fall asleep.

Okay guys this was a long chapter and the last. Just so you know I most likely starting a sequel because I have Ideas!!!!!:):):) Should I do a sequel? Please leave a comment rather or not I should but I probably will because yes.

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34