Part 21

*Time skip to the day Addie leaves for California*

Franks pov

"I'm going to miss you!" I say running up yo Addie to hug her once more before she boards the plane. "I'll come visit Frank, I promise." she says bringing me into the hug. Don't cry Frank, Don't cry. Round trip to California. I let go of Addie and Gee hugs her as well. "Okay I gotta go now." She says picking up her bag and walking to board the plane. "You okay Frankie?" Gee asks pulling me into a hug. "Yeah, I'm just going to miss her." I say hugging back.

We walk outside to see it was still pouring cats and dogs. "I'll go get the car." Gee says running into the rain to get the car. After about a minute or so Gee pulls up in the small black car. I ran and hopped in to see Gerard completely covered in rain water. I lean towards him, kissing his cheek. He smiles at me before driving us home.

*One month later*

"Frank wake up, Babe we gotta go." Gee says shaking me a bit. "No please, five more minutes." I say turning towards Gee keeping my eyes closed. "I'm sorry babe, but you have to go to school and I have to go to work." Gee says shaking me a bit more violently. I forgot I had school, but only till my birthday. Then we move to New York. I sit up and kiss Gee, then stand up to get ready.

"Okay Frank, I'll pick you up here right after school." Gee says before kissing me lightly on the lips. I open the door and get out of the car. I begin to walk up the stairs to the school and think only two months.

Okay yes I know short chapter. I'm thinking of ending this soon, and then maybe a sequel? Do you want a sequel? or are you done with this. Please leave a comment telling me what you think.

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34