Part 11

Frankie's POV

After I was done eating I help Gerard wash the dishes. I went to take a shower. I got in a felt the hot water hit my back it felt.. Amazing. I sat in the shower thinking about life. "I love Gee." I whispered to myself. I got out of the shower and put on my black skinny jeans and a Green Day shirt I messed my hair up a bit and put on eyeliner. And walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where I found Gee watching "Children of the corn." "Hey Gee." I say walking up and sitting on his lap giving him a light kiss. "Hey, why do you look hot today? Well you look hot everyday but extra hot today." He says pulling away from the kiss. "Well um... I don't really know." I say looking at him kinda confused. He sat back on the couch. I got off his lap and sat next to him.

After the movie I got up and went to the kitchen. I started to make coffee when I felt Gee's arms wrap around my waist and he started to kiss my neck lightly. When I was done adding the coffee ground and water I pressed the button on the coffee maker. I turned around and started kissing Gee's lips. They were soft. His hand snaked it's way up my shirt the other hand on the hip. My one hand around Gee's neck and the other playing with his hair. We started to walk toward the bed room. We fell onto the bed as he took my shirt off. I laid down as he started to kiss down my neck onto my chest then stopped and started kissing up towards my neck. "I- I love you G- Gee." I said as he stopped and looked up at me. He kissed my lips and then laid down. I got on him and laid my head in the curve of his neck. And fell asleep.

I woke up to Gee jumping on the bed. "Frankie Get up, GET UP." He yelled as I sat up looking at him giving him a death glare. "Gee what was so important that you had to wake me up from a nice nap." I said "MYBROTHERANDMYMOMARECOMINGDOWNFROMCALIFORNIAANDTHEYREALLYWANNAMETYOU!" He yelled with a smile on his face. "Wait what slow down." I said looking at him in confusion. "My brother Mikey and my mom are coming from California and they really wanna met you." He said looking really happy. "When?" I ask. "In about a week for my graduation." He said. He gave me a hug and I kissed him. "I can't wait." I said smiling at him.