Part 14

Frankie's POV

Gee wants to talk. About school, about life, about us! I sat there as I felt on my shoulder. "Frankie are you alright. You kinda stopped responding." He said looking at me with full concern. "Ye- Yeah I was just thinking." I said looking up at him. "What do you want to talk about." I asked. "Well us. See i'm a senior this year and i'll be graduating in a week now. And I got this letter saying that I got into that art school in New York. But you see I don't have to go until January which means that you can start senior year and after your birthday you will be able to drop out without parents permission. Only if you want to." Gee said kinda fast but i understood every word. I looked at the ground. "I love you Frankie and I want you to go with me. We can move in together in New York. I just want us to be together." He said looking down at his shoes as if i were to reject him. "Yes." I said hugging him. "I will go back to school and after my birthday I will drop out and the first week in November we can move to New York." I said kissing him. He smiled down at me. "And Gerard I Love You too." I said hugging him and not wanting to let him go.

*Later that day*

Me and Gerard were cuddling on the couch watching "Jeapers Creepers". When the movie was over I looked at Gee who was staring at me. "We have to go shopping." He said to me. "Oh okay let me get my shoes." I said kissing Gerard and sitting up. I walked to get my shoes and put them on. We walked out the door. "Lets walk." He said as he grabbing my hand. "Oh Okay." I said walking next to Gee. We got to this small store and walked in. We kept hearing "Awe's" and "Ugh's" but we didn't really care. We bought some coffee (of course). :"Can we get some Oreo's?" I said a bit excited. He let out a small giggle and walked to get Oreo's.  We payed and headed out. "Wanna go to the mall?" Gerard asked. "Um sure." I said as we walked to the mall about 3 blocks away. We walked into hot topic and towards the back where all the band shirts were. "Do you want one." Gee asked looking down at me. "Are you sure." I asked. "Yeah what one do you want." He smiled and then looked at the wall of shirts. I picked up Blink-182 shirt . "This one." I said. Gerard picked up a Smashing Pumpkins shirt. And we walked up the the counter and payed for them. We walked home after that. 

"Try on the shirt you got." Gee said looking at me. So I did as told. I took off my shirt right there and got the shirt out of the bag. Gerard stepped towards me and I stepped back. "You tease." He said. I smirked at him and put on the shirt.  "Wow that's kinda big on you." He said looking at me. "What size is it." He asked. "A medium." I said looking at my shoes. "Your so small Frank." He said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "I've gotten better i'm like 5 pounds more that I was." I said looking up at him. "I'm glad Frank." He said kissing me. I kissed back and that lead to a small make put session. After we stopped I took a deep breath. I smiled at his and he smiled back. "I love you." I said hiding away in his chest. "I love you too." He said 

Okay guys I hoped you liked the chapter. It was cute. Comment, vote, and I love you.

Love, theMCRkilljoy34