Part 22

Gerard's POV

Well it's the week before we leave for New York. Franks birthday was yesterday and I took him to dinner and a movie.

"Hey Gee." Frank says getting in the car. "Did you get the drop out papers signed?" I ask begining to drive us home. "Yes I did. I'm so happy like oh my god. I just dropped out of high school and now in one week I'm moving to New York with my boyfriend." He says with a geeky smile on his face. "Well I'm glad your happy." I say as I pull into the parking garage.We walk up to the apartment. It's a complete mess. There's newspapers everywhere, boxes, just everything is a disaster. "Have you found a apartment in New York yet?" Frank asks as he walks into the kitchen. "Um.. Yeah I found a few we have to go look tomorrow. " I say sitting down on the couch and turning on the television. "Yay." Frank says sitting down next to me resting his head on my shoulder.

"Wake up frank." I say trying to wake up the small tired boy. "No I don't want to." He says sleepily. "Come on we have three apartments to look at today." I say then kissing his forehead. He shoot up with a smile on his face. "Do I have time to shower?" He asks the smile still not leaving his face. "Yeah then met me in the kitchen so we can go." I say then kissing his lips softly. He gets out of bed and goes to the bathroom to shower. I walking into the small crowded kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I pick up the papers for the apartments and put them in my phone so I can use the GPS. Not even five minutes later Frank comes out of the bathroom. "Let's go!" He says. I smile at him and we walk to the car.

After about forty- five minutes of driving we pull up to a brick apartment building. I get out of the car and then walk to open Franks door. "Hello you must be Mr. Way, we talked over the phone about the apartment. I'm Mrs. Flynn." Says a small lady with a clipboard in hand. "Um yes that's me." I smile at her. She looks at mine and Frank's hand intertwined and looks up and smiles. "Well let's go take a look shall we." She says walking us the the apartment. She opened the door and it was a smaller nice looking apartment. The walls were white, with stainless steel appliencements in the kitchen. The bathroom had a bathtub and shower, and there were two bedrooms. "It's nice." I say still looking around. "Frank what do you think." I say looking to the side of me to see Frank smiling. "I love it." He says looking at me.

The other two apartments were pretty similar to the first. The ride home wasn't really quiet. Frank and I talked about the day and what apartment we like more. We both liked the first one. When we got back I called Mrs. Flynn back and said we were interested and that she would call us back within the next day or so to tell us the news on the apartment.

"Frank we should talk." I say sitting at the island in the kitchen. "Um. Yeah. Is everything okay Gee." He says sitting next to me with a concerned look on his face. "Yeah everything's fine." I say with a smile. He smiles back in relief. "So we are moving to New York just me and you so I can go to school." I say as he nodds. "I was just wondering what about after art school?" I ask. "Um, I don't know Gee. What do you want to happen?" He asks back at me. "Well I want to marry you, and I like kids." I say awkwardly smiling at my feet then back at him. He kisses me deeply before pulling away. "Gee I would love that." He said smiling. I hug him and I never want to leave.

Okay well what are you thinking. This is going to end soon maybe in the next chapter or two. This is fun writing it in all but I don't know if you like it. There will be a sequel to this if you are wondering. I have a few ideas so yeah.

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34