Part 20

Gerard's POV

Chris stands up and drops the beer bottle. I'm freaking out inside but trying to keep semi- cool. I look at Addie who has a scared look in her eye. She looks back at me. I try to grab Addie and run but but I'm froze and can't say anything. All of a sudden I feel a pain in my stomach, I fall to the floor in pain. Addie runs past Chris to the other room leaving me there on the floor. Chris kicks me in the stomach. "That's what you get for stealing my girlfriend." He yells, kicking me again. I let out a cry, my eyes beginning to water from tears. He kicks me again, and again, and again. I just lie there holding my stomach from the pain. *Boom* I blink a lot trying to see what the noise is from. I can make out a figure lying about 4 feet away from me. It's Chris and above him was Addie holding a frying pan. She runs over to me kneeling down next to me. "Gerard? Gerard can you hear me?" She says shaking me a bit. "Y-Yeah." I say holding my stomach and ribs. She tugs at the bottom part of my shirt trying to pull it up. "Gerard let me see." She says and I let here lift up the shirt to see my bruised torso. "Where are your key's? You can't drive so I will." Addie says looking over at Chris to make sure he's still knocked out. I reach into my pocket and pull out the keys handing them to her. "I'll be right back." She says running into the other room. I get myself up to sit against the wall. I lift up my shirt to see my the damage done to me. I look up to see Addie with a suitcase packed. "Help me up." I say as she walks over to me. She leans down and I put one arm around her neck and her arm around my back. "One, Two, Three." She says before helping me stand.

 She helps me walk to the door, slowly but we get there. We walk to the car and I get in the passenger and Addie puts here bag in the car and then gets in. "A-Addie." I say looking over at her. "Yeah Gee." She says looking back at me. "Don't drive to my house drive to the hospital. My ribs hurt really bad, I think it's broken or something." I say kinda quietly. She turns on the car and drive to the nearest hospital.  I walk in and smell the nasty smell of hospital. I go to the desk to see and lady with light brown hair and blue eyes look up at me with a smile. "Hello how may I help you." She says. "Um... I think I may have a broken or fractured rib." I say. "Okay here can you please fill this out and I will get a doctor." She says handing me a clipboard and walking into the small room in the back. I quickly fill out the information and walk over to where Addie is sitting and sit next to her. "Can I use your phone to call Frank and tell him your here?" She asks. I pull out my phone and hand it to her. "If he wants to come down here can you please go pick him up. I won't here the end of it if you don't." I smirk as the lady behind the desk calls me over. "Okay well I'm going to take you to the room and the doctor will be in, in a minute." She smiles and walks me down the hall to a small room. I sit on the bed in the room and after about two minutes a tall, younger, man in a white coat comes in pick up the clip board. "Gerard Way?" He says looking up to me. "Yeah." I say "What seems to be the problem." He says walking over to the small roller chair and sitting next to me. "I um got in a bad fight and I think there is something wrong with my ribs." I say a bit nervously. "Can I see." He says gesturing me to pull up my shirt to reveal my ribs. I pull up my shirt and he looks at the bruises and asks which one is the problem. I point to the right side and he lightly touches the area making me twitch. "Okay well I'm going to give you a gown and then we will take x - rays." He says walking over to the closet thing giving me a gown to put on. He leaves the room and I put on the gown thing opening the door to tell him I'm done. 

*Time laps till after the x-rays*

I sit on the hospital bed and wait for the doctor to come back with the results. I hear a knock on the door and the lady from the front desk opens the door. "Mr. Way you fiance is here to see you." She says letting Frank into the room. After she closes the door he run up to me pulling me into a hug. "Oh my poor baby." he says letting me go and pulling up my shirt to see a cast over my ribs. I lean down and kiss him. "I'm waiting for the results but he thinks it just fractured." I say looking down at the Frankie. "I'll kill him." He says clenching his fists. "No Frank it's fine. But not trying to change the subject but fiance?" I say with a smirk. "They weren't going to let me see you if I wasn't family." He says looking down at his feet. I hear the door open and see the doctor walk in. "Okay Mr. Way it seems that your third and fourth rib on your right side are fractured. I suggest you stay in bed for the next few days." He says looking up at me. I look to Frank and pull him into a hug. "Frankie i'll be fine." I say. 

*Time laps again to when there all at home.*

I lay in bed with Frank curled into my side. Were watching Halloween. Frank jumps a bit so  I pull him closer. I kiss the top of his head knowing that he hasn't been feeling well. "Are you feeling okay? Did you take some medicine." I ask looking down at him. "No I still feel sick, and no I didn't take any medicine." He says sitting up and grabbing medicine and taking it cuddling into my side and both of us drifting into a deep sleep.

Longer chapter for today. Sorry haven't updated in a while. Is anyone even reading this because I might end it soon. So please comment if your reading this and what you think. I also might right a squeal. 

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34