Part 13

Frank's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 6:30 and it was the day we had to go back to school. Gerard wasn't in bed so I assumed he was making coffee, and breakfast. I got up and walked to the kitchen to see Gee making pancakes and sipping his coffee. "Morning." I said sitting down at the island. "Morning babe. You hungry." He asked handing me a cup of coffee. "Yeah I could eat." I said. He put down a plate of pancakes bigger than my head in front of me. "Thank's babe." I said taking a bite out of my food. "Yep no problem." He said sitting down next to me. 

After I finished my food I put my plate in the sink and walked to bathroom to shower. I turned on the water and began to take off my clothes. I was in nothing but boxers and I looked in the mirror. Wow I gained a lot of weight. I got in the shower and washed up pretty fast. I got out and tied the towel around my wist. I walked into the bedroom to see Gee getting dressed. I grabbed my clothes and walked back to the bathroom to get dressed and finished getting ready. 

"Ready to go." Gerard called from the other room. "Yeah" I said walking out of the bedroom. Gerard grabbed my hand and we walked out the door to go to school. I hated school but i only had one more to go. After a bit we pulled up to the school and got out of the car. "You okay?" I asked Gerard as he was looking scared of something. "Ye- Yeah i'm fine, I'm just looking out for Jackson." He said looking down at me. I grabbed his hand and began walking in the double doors. Mine and Gerard lookers are only about 10 lookers away from each other, so we walked each other there. We both got our things and headed towards first hour which was art. "Hey." We both heard a voice and turned around. "Hey it's you. Addie right?" I said looking at her then at Gerard who was really confused. "So your guys are a thing." Addie said looking at me a Gerard. "Ye- Yeah. Gerard this is Addie. I bumped into her a few days ago." I said. *RING* The bell just rung saying we better get to class. "See you later Frank." Addie said walking away from us. Me and Gee walked to art without a sign of Jackson.

Me and Gee sat next to each other in class working on our projects. "Who was that Frankie." Gerard asked me. "Oh, that was Addie I was walking home the other day from the store and me and her kind of knocked each other down." I said with a bit of a laugh. "Oh haha. She seems cool." He said still working on whatever he was working on. "Yeah I've only met her once." I said trying to look at whatever he was working on. He covered it up with his arms. "You can't see yet." He said looking at me. "Hey after school meet me the stairs in front, Okay." He said looking at me. "Okay." I said as the bell rang and we walked out.

* After school*

I walked out front to meet Gerard. I saw him and walked to him and them we walked to his car. "Why did you want me to meet you out front and not just at the car." I asked. "Just because I wanted to make sure you were safe." He said. I smiled at him and we drove off. We got home and Gerard checked the mail and we went up stairs to the apartment. "OH M Y GOD." Gerard screamed. "What are you okay." I asked turning around. "Yes I got a letter from a art school." He said running into the kitchen grabbing scissors and opening the letter and reading it. I saw a smile appear on his face as he read the letter. "I GOT IN." He said running up to hug me. After our hug I took the letter and read it. My smile turned into a frown. "What?" Gee asked looking at me in confusion. "This school's in New York." I said looking at Gerard. "Yeah I know. We need to talk." He said looking at me. 

Okay well I'll leave that there for you all. I hope you like it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Love you.

Love, theMCRkilljoy34