Part 10

Gee's POV

I woke up. 5:15am and I didn't wanna wake up Frankie. He was such a cute sleeper. I thought about how we have only been together for 4 days. But I love him. I feel like I've known him forever. I had laid there and thought about the day before. Before I went to work. When we walked into the bathroom and I was getting ready for work. 

*Flashback*

"Who are you trying to look good for?" Said Frankie. "No one I saw." In a joking matter with a smirk on my face. Trying to make him jealous. It worked I thought as I got my things and walked to my car and started to drive away. What if I worried Frank? Making him think that I was cheating? Oh I'm so STUPID! I will make it up to him. I promise.

*Flashback End*

I love Frank, he's perfect. His big beautiful hazel eyes, his semi- long black hair, his cute little nose, his everything was just perfect. I sat up slowly trying not to wake up the cute little shirtless Frankie in my.. OUR bed. I walked out of the room and closed the door. I walked into the kitchen. I was cold in my house so I threw on the hoodie sitting on the counter. The cold zipper hitting my bare chest and sending shivers down my spine. I got out a everything to make pancakes and bacon. I started to cook and clean up from the night before. I heard a door open and foot steps walking down the hall. "Morning babe." I say walking up to Frank hugging him and then giving him a long deep kiss. "Morning Gee." He said just before kissing me back. He sat down as I sat the food and a glass of milk in front of his face. "Awe baby, you made me breakfast. What would I do without you." He said going to take a bit of his pancake. 

I sat down next to Frankie and faced him. "Frank, can I tell you something." I said looking at him in his beautiful hazel eyes. "Yeah anything." he said facing me. "Well, remember yesterday, when you asked me who I was looking good for." I said looking at him watching his smile slowly turn into a frown. "Well I think I worried you about that. There is no other guy in my life Frankie. I love you and only you. I promise." I said looking down at my feet when I feel his small arms wrap around me. I hear a bit of sobbing. "Frank are you okay." I said pulling him from me to see his face. "Yeah, I'm perfect now. Yesterday you really worried me. I thought you didn't like me anymore." He said him tears slowly starting to fade. "I love you Frankie and I always will." I said giving him a hug and then tending back to the food and coffee.

Well I hope you guys like the story so far. I just kinda make these things up as I go sooooo yeah. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts I would love to here them. I love you.

Love, theMCRkilloy34