Part 17

Gee's POV

Frankie's hand was really warm. Are fingers intertwined. "I love you Frankie." I said keeping my eyes on the road. "Awe babe I love you too. I'm also really proud of you. You graduated and you have a spot in a New York Art school." Frank said leaning in and kissing my cheek. I blushed. I pulled up to the apartments and pulled in the parking garage. We got out of the car and I wrapped my arms around Frankie's waist and walking awkwardly behind him as we stepped into the elevation. I kissed his neck and I felt him tense up a bit. "Are you okay?" I asked pulling him away and turning him to face me. "Yeah I'm fine." He said. The elevator door opened on our floor and we walked out as someone walked in. I walked up to our door and unlocked it. I pushed the door open and turn to Frank. He pressed his lips to mine and pushed me slightly in the door. "I didn't wanna start in the elevator." He smirked kissing me again. I grabbed his waist and kissed him walking backwards into the bedroom. I pushed Frank on the bed and turned and ran out of the room to lock the front door. I came back in the room to see Frank lying there with a confused look on his face. "I don't want someone walking in." I said walking up to Frank. "Good thinking." He smirked. I took off my shirt and kissed Frank. I felt his hands run through my hair as I pulled him in closer to me. I kissed down his neck and he let out a small moan. I continued to kiss down his neck onto his torso. Frank lets out a louder moan as I reach the waist band of his jeans. I unbutton his jeans and pull them down. 

*Time skip to later*

I wake up my arms around Frankie. I kiss the top of his head and he lets out a small yawn. "Good morning, well night babe." I say as he turns to face me. "What time is it?" He asks as he slowly opens his eyes. I turn to look at the clock. "2:47 a.m." I reply smiling at him. "I'm hungry." He says with a small giggle.  "Wanna order pizza? There's that place down the road that's open and delivers 24/7." I ask as I see a big smile on his face.. "Yeah that sound great." He says. I pick up the phone and find the number. "Hello, yeah, um large cheese pizza. Yes that's all. Bye." I hang up and go to text them the address. "How long." Frank asks sitting up against the head bored of the bed. "20 minutes." I say sitting up and putting on some sweat pants and walking to the door to get something to drink. I walk into the kitchen to grab a diet soda from the fridge and sit on the couch. I grab the remote and flip on the tv to find something to watch. I turn to see Frankie come out of the bed room sleepy eyed and walk into the bathroom. "I'm taking a shower." He says as I hear the shower turn on. Man I love him. 

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while it's been kinda busy. Well I hope you like the chapter. I don't really write smut that's why I stopped where I did. Well don't forget to comment and vote please. Love you. 

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34