Part 19

Gerard's POV

I woke up but I don't see Frank. I sit up and rub my tired eyes and then walk into the living room to see Frank and Addie on the couch laughing. "Good morning babe." Frank says standing up and walking over to me. He pulls me into a hug. "Morning" I say hugging him back. "Morning Addie." I say gesturing to Addie sitting on the couch. We pull out of the hug and walk over and sit on the couch. "So what's happening?" I ask Addie. "What do you mean?" She asks back. "I mean like do you need to get anything? How long do you like you'll be staying?" I say looking at here with a weird look on her face. "Oh well I will be staying probably like a week or so. Not very long because my dad want's me to move in with him. And well I'm going to have to get my thing's from Chris's house." She says looking a bit down after mentioning Chris. "Well just tell me when you wanna go get your things and I will drive you over there." I say grab sitting next to her comforting her. She smiles at me pulling me into a hug. 

*A few hours later*

"Hey, can we go get my thing's now. He left for work like a half an hour ago."  Addie says walking into Frank and I's room. "Oh sorry didn't mean to walk in on the cuddle secession." She says as soon as she see's me and Frank cuddling and watching Netflix. "No that's fine. We can go get your things." I say standing up to get my shoe's. "I'll stay here, I don't really feel good." Frank says rolling into a ball. I walk over and feel his forehead. "You're pretty warm." I say bending down and kissing his forehead. "Awe." Addie whispers. Frank smiles. Gosh he has a cute smile. "Let's go." I gesture Addie towards the door. She walking into the hall and I follow. We get in the car and I begin to drive. It's rainy so I pay even more attention to the road. 

I pull in front of a smaller house. "Can you come with me." Addie asks looking at me with worry. "Um.. Yeah I can." I say opening the door and stepping out into the rain. "Thanks." She says. We walk up to the door and Addie reaches under the door mat for the key. She puts the key in the lock and opens the door. "Come on." She says walking into the house. I follow her down the hall to what I think is the bedroom. She opens the door and gasps. I look up to see Chris lying on the bed with a beer bottle in hand looking me right in the eye. 

Okay guys kinda short chapter but it's better than nothing. Is anyone still even reading this? I don't know but I think I might end this soon but I don't know. If you wanna sequel then comment please. 

Love, TheMCRkilljoy34