Part 15

*One week later*

Gerard's POV

It was the day of graduation. I was really happy and couldn't wait. I got out of the shower and put on my clothes. "Frankie." I say walking into the bedroom to see Frank in a little ball on the bed. "Wh- What." He said half asleep. "You have to go to school, It's the last day and I don't have to go." I said walking up and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Can I please not go." He said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "I guess you don't have to go if you don't want to." I said kissing his cheek. He kissed me. Lightly, Loving, passionate. I kissed back sliding my tongue on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He gladly let me in. Our tongues danced together in sync. He laid down and I laid on top of him. He pulled my hair and started to take off my shirt. I unzipped his pants and slightly started pulling them down. 

*About a two hours later*

I woke up and looked at the clock. 11:30. I kissed Franks head and walked into the kitchen. I was in pain from what just happened but I didn't mind because I loved Frankie and I wanted to be with him. I got a glass out of the cabinet and got some water. I got out the bread and the cheese. I started to make grilled cheese when Frank slowly but happily walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around me. "You want one." I asked. "Yeah. Make it two i'm really hungry." He said getting a cup of coffee. I put the food down in front of him and went to sit down next to him. "What time is the graduation?" Frank asked. "Five o clock." I said taking a bite from my sandwich. 

Sorry so short (like Frank) It's late and I was half asleep when writing this so I hope it sounds OKay. Comment, Vote, And I love you.

Love, theMCRkilljoy34