"Well..." I sigh. "I'm tired of being predictable. I'm tired of being tame, I wanna be wild. I want to do what I want, When I want. And this is a way that I can do that. If I see a hot guy in the hallway that I wanna kiss, I can do it and he can't say a word about it. If I wanna explore my options, I can. I'm free to do that now. This is something spontaneous, Aymie. I am 25 years old and I have never done anything out of the ordinary, Nothing surprising and reckless-"

"I hate to remind you of this, But you know there was a time when you tried to kill yourself, Right?" She asks, Raising her brow. I wince playfully. "Low blow, Aymes."

"I'm just saying, It's not like you've never done anything crazy or wild before, Hell you're currently working with one of the largest companies in the world."

"That's different." I mumble. "I don't know, It's just that I'm young and...I just wanna be rowdy. I want to get in trouble and make mistakes and learn from them. I'm going to stop being so uptight and I'm gonna live like I'm young. Plus, This gives me and Dean the chance to get all this dating and sleeping around out of our systems. Then maybe, In a couple years, We could settle down if we're still into each other."

"..."

"..."

"...Do you remember when we fell in love we were young and innocent then, Do you remember? How it, All began it just seemed like heaven so I did it, Do you remember? I bet you remember. Back in the car-"

"I don't even think those are the lyrics Aymie-"

"Do you remember us holding hands?"

"Aymie-"

"Do you remember the time when we fell in love, Do you remember the time when we first met do you remember the time, Oh I, When we fell in love."

"Aymie you skipped so many lines-"

"We'd stay on the phone from night to dawn-"

"AYMIE!"

"I'M SORRY!" She yells. "It was stuck in my head and I thought this was the perfect moment to sing it!"

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Why?"

"Well because-"

"Why? Tell them that's it's human nature. Why? Why? Do they do me that way, And they say why? why? Tell them that it's human nature. Why? Why? Do they do me that way? Reaching out, Touch a stranger, Electric eyes are everywhere. See that girl, She knows I'm watching, She likes the way I stare and they say-"

"JUST BEAT IT!" Aymie yells.

"Aymes, I think we just created our own epic medley of Michael Jackson songs." I smirk.

"BOO YAH!" She yells, Fist bumping me.

******

"MY LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, CAUSE GIRL YOU CAME AND CHANGED, THE WAY I WALK,THE WAY I TALK,I CAN NOT EXPLAIN. And, then the beat goes, BOOM DA BOOM DA BOOM DA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM-" Aymie yells, Wildly head banging while playing her invisible drums. "MY LIFE WOULD NEVER BE THE SAME CAUSE GIRL YOU CAME AND CHANGED THE WAY I WALK THE WAY I TALK, I CAN NOT EXPLAIN! THE THINGS I FEEL FOR YOU, GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE STAY WITH ME, FULFILL MY NEEDS AND ILL BE ALL YOU NEED."

"OOH IT FEELS SO RIGHT- I don't know what lyrics come next- OH OOH, FEELS LIKE I FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT LOVE THIS TIME. YOU ROCKED MY WORLD YOU KNOW YOU DID BABY- I don't know them lyrics which is horrible because this is the chorus- YOU TO CAUGHT MINE."

Aymie laughs as we have to stop our 'Concert' due to not knowing the correct lyrics. It's not my fault! He talks fast in that song...

"Oh this is so much fun." Aymie smiles. "I'm glad we had a nice little day in."

"Me too. Hanging out with you is more fun and less drama." I smile. "And you know, I think I should thank Hunter and Stephanie for allowing you to stay for this entire month. I really need your company." I smile.

"Yeah we should send them one of those cute muffin baskets or something." She smiles. "And maybe we could buy one for ourselves too..." She mutters. I laugh.

"Anyways, How about tomorrow we go shopping? Somebody has a birthday coming up." I smirk.

"OOOH YES I'M GONNA BE 20. DECEMBER 19TH" She yells.

"Yeah...I meant Dean..." I giggle. "I've already got you your gift."

"Really what is is?" She asks excitedly. "I'm not telling you. And don't even think about looking for it. You'll never find it." I laugh. "Now back to Dean. I believe you should give him the gift of an apology first of all...You did attack him in a hallway."

"Did that snitch bitch tell you?" She huffs.

"No, Seth did." I smirk.

"That fine piece of ass...I should murder him." She mumbles. "But as said, He is a fine piece of ass..."

"Ew." I shiver.

"Don't you ew my man." She warns. "Speaking of, I was wondering if you'd be mad if I maybe went to hang out with him tomorrow? After our shopping of coarse." She smiles innocently, Blinking at me. I glare at her. "Aymie-"

"No, No nothing like that. We're not getting freaky freaky. He's a gentleman. He's waiting until I'm legal." She smirks. "Well...He never said that...But I'm sure that once I'm legal he'll consider me..." She mumbles.

I roll my eyes. "Please do not tell me about your sexual fantasies with Seth. Anyways, Yeah you can hang out with him but please do not molest him."

"Oh he's a wrestler, He'd be able to fight me off." She waves me off.

"Just don't do anything stupid. No but squeezing, Biting, Kissing, Touching, Flashing-"

"Shouldn't you be warning him about all this?" She asks.

"I trust him completely. You on the other hand...Just make sure to follow my rules." I grumble.

A/N: So no real drama here, Just a filler chapter basically. A bit of fun for Aymie and Sadie :) Sorry... I might've been listening to Michael Jackson while writing this chapter...

Also, Sorry I'm always updating at night. It just happens man.