*33*

The resort Kyla will be staying in Palm Beach in Media

Kyla

Well today is Saturday. The day I take that ride to visit my parents grave. Get the answers I need from them..plus my money. So I can get me better house, plus pay for college.

I had everything in the car to go. I thought Chris would have show up to go with me, but I guess not. Guess I'll be doing this on my own.

I got in my car and made my to Florida..making sure I turn my phone GPS on.

Every since what happen on Tuesday. Chris haven't call me nor text me. Oh well guess he having fun having sex with someone else, while I'm at home worrying about have he move on from me.

My birthday coming up soon, can't wait to turn nineteen. Seem like I been eighteen forever.

I had stop about four times since driving. Instead of getting there in 8 hours, I got there in nine.

I checked into my resort. Now its time to get settle in then find the answers I need. I'll look around and ask every church where my parents was born, then go to court house to see any documents about where my money could be.

First I started with the churches none have their bodies buried. So I check the last church.

"Hi my name Kyla Queens. I'm looking for the graveyard site. My parents Rick and Stacey was buried here." I said to the priest.

He stared at me.

"Do you have a last name for them?" He asked me.

"Sorry no I don't."

He nodded his head.

"The reason I ask was because I have a lot of Ricks and Staceys buried in my graveyard." He said.

"My parents should have been buried together."

His eyes widened.

"You are one of them?"

One of what? I thought.

"Excuse me sir?" I said instead.

"Your family was born Royalty."

Excuse me?!

"Your whole family is buried in my graveyard. What a small family you have with a lot of riches young lady. I take it you the last of them all." He looked at me with a sad expression.

"Yes sir I am." I said sadly.

"No need to feel sad. It makes you sit on top. You came from a very wealthy family. Your whole family was in the military..they all gotten killed over there, plus having ancestors that was from the Caribbean. You very lucky. Your family own half of the resorts around here. Plus having a food chain of restaurants. People respected your family. If it wasn't for them. Trust me I wouldn't have this church here with over a thousand members. God really was good to me when he sent your family my way."

I smiled. It good to know, my family was good people.

"May you take me to their graves please?"

He nodded his head yes and stood up.

I stood up too and followed him.

When I say we had a long away to walk we had a long way to walk.

Then out of no where I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and Chris was running towards me.

I had to stop and stare at him.

He came!

When he reach me he hugged me close to him.

"I wasn't about to let you do this on your own. I came by your house and saw that you wasn't there. So I just took off down here to see you. Someone in my family own a jet, that's how I got down here so fast. I saw that it took 8 hours to drive, so I was nahh I took the jet." He said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Toya and Ant with me too. They don't do graves so they in the rental car."

I nodded my head and grab his hands and followed behind the priest..

When we got to my family graves. They all were all line up side by side. I walked until I saw my parents grave. My mom grave read
Stacey Johnson
Mother,wife
Great person. Will truly be missed
My dad grave read
Rick Johnson
Father, husband, and best friend
Great and respectable person. Will truly be missed.

I don't know how to feel. I just dropped down beside their grave and let the tears fall. I never thought I would feel this empty without my parents. I feel so empty right now, but then again I feel complete. It's like they are right there beside me.

I started to talk to their graves.

"I don't even know what you guys looked like. What hurt me the most is you guys gotten yourself killed and wasn't able to raise me. I stayed with two amazing people until they turn on me. But I know if you guys was still here we would of been a happy family. I graduated from high school. I'm going to college. I don't know if I'm going to stay on campus or not. More then likely I will get my own house close to the college I'm going too. I miss you guys. I will do everything in my power to make you guys proud of me. Its not really much I can say to you guys because I don't know y'all. Just know I will carry y'all in my heart forever. I love you all." I cried as tears continue to come down my face.

Chris helped me up and pulled me tight to him. I cried on his shoulder.

********
Part 2 up next

So emotional.

Chris came!

What you think?

Comment, Vote, Share

*NewMommy014*