*30*

Kyla graduation dress in Media

Kyla

Its graduation! I'm happy! So glad this high school life is over. So ready to start college. I just hope Chris and I make it during college. Even though we still young, I want to know if he only for me.

If he's not he just need to let me know. I got a feeling our Love is like no other. When I say I never felt like this I never did.

"Baby?" He called me holding his tie in his hands.

"Yes Chris?" I said.

"I can't seem to put this tie on right. May you help me?" He was giving me puppy dog eyes.

I just rolled my eyes and helped him the best way I know how. He know I can't do nothing with one hand. Even though I try too. Being cripple is not the business at all.

Then I got to be push in a wheelchair. I can stand up and walk a little bit, but not far.

I helped Chris with his tie.

"Thanks baby you can do a lot with that one arm of yours." He winked at me and walked away.

I just shook my head and smile. He would say that.

I heard Anthony loud mouth.

"Where Kyla over size head at?"

He would be the one talking about somebody head when he have an egg head.

I walked out the bedroom slowly and when he saw me he started smiling really hard.

"Don't smile at me, when you just now been talking about me." I said then rolled my eyes at him.

"Aye remember you cripple. I can push you down the stairs." He said then laugh.

"Where am I going to be at though when that happen?" Toya said.

"Rolling down the stairs with her too." Anthony said back.

"Yeah we will see. Aww Ky I love your dress." Toya said.

"Aww thanks. Chris picked it out for me."

"Aww shit Chris got some style" Anthony said.

Chris just stale face him.

"Y'all ready?" I asked them.

I'm ready to get this over with so I can come home and get my booty rub. Chris was still touchy feeling with me even with this case on. He say that's not about to stop him from getting any.

"Nah I don't even want to go." Anthony said sadly

"Me either to be honest." I admit .

It still hard that I have no one there with me to see me walk across the stage. I mean why me? I supposed to have everything, but I don't have the most important thing I want the most. Parents.

"Awww y'all is going to to be okay. You guys have us so that what should matter the most. We will be there with y'all cheering y'all on when y'all get y'all diploma. We all family." Toya said.

I guess she had a point, but then again its not the same thing.

"Yeah I guess." I'm tired standing up now.

"Can we go? I'm tired standing up." I said.

"Oh shit babe, why didn't you tell me you wanted to sit down?" Chris asked me walking up to me and grab my wheelchair.

"Nigga she got to tell you when she want to sit down? What the hell
" Anthony said.

"Nigga I'm talking to Ky not Ant. Mine yours" Chris said.

Well excuse me.
*
*
*
*
After graduation we all went to eat to Olive Garden. To be honest I just want to go home and cry my eyes out. I just wanted to be alone. I can't shake this feeling I have.

"Kyla you okay?" Toya asked me with concern.

I just nodded my head. I was just so choked up from saying anything.

I kept my head down. Today was supposed to be a good happy day for me, but it was emotional and depressing. Forgive me for feeling this way, but I can't help it.

"Kyla if you want to leave we can." Chris said.

No I wasn't going to leave. I'm not about to ruin their day, because I'm in my feelings.

"No I'm good." I forced a smile and tried eating.

After a while I enjoyed my self, only because Ant fool ass was talking about people. Making us laugh. After this we was going to Chris parents house. They was having us a graduation party. So I have to sit through that.

Pray for me.

******
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*