*7*

Kyla

When I got home from school, my parents haven't got home yet. I saw that as a good thing. I could just relax in the living room and watched TV without them kissing and touching on each other. Yuck. They too old for that.

What I really wanted to do was go to the court and play some ball, I'll go later on. I just want to lay around the house and be lazy.

I walked upstairs to my room and took off my school clothes and put on some basketball shorts, and a tank top shirt with my long spongebob knee high socks.

I went back downstairs and into the refrigerator. I pulled out some sandwich meat, cheese, pickles, and two slices of bread. I made me a grilled cheese and turkey sandwich. As soon as I was about to sit down and ate my cell phone ring.

I looked at the screen. I see that it was Chris. Ooh lord what this boy want now?

"Hello." I said into the phone.

"Wassup? What you doing?"

"About to eat." I said walking back to the refrigerator to get me a strawberry soda.

"Damn you didn't cook for me?" Chris said trying to sound hurt.

I smiled.

"Boy please. What I look like?" I asked him opening up my drink.

"Somebody who going to fix my food. Now open the door." He said then hang up in my face.

I know damn well this boy is not at my door. How the hell he know where I stay?

I walked to the door and he was right there too standing there waiting for me to open the door.

"Took you long enough." He said then walk his happy ass up in my house.

Im glad my parents wasn't home.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him closing the door.

"Came to get something to eat. So go in the kitchen and cook for me." He said taking off his book bag.

He could have left it in his car.

I folded my arms across my chest. And just stared at him.

"You still up looking at me when you supposed to be in the kitchen cooking for me. Get the moving girl."

My mouth dropped open.

"How you know where I live?" I asked him walking in the kitchen to get my sandwich to give to him.

"Don't worry about that. Why you just didn't cook me one and you eat yours?" He said as I hand him the food.

"I don't feel like cooking no more. So go ahead and eat this while you can."

He took the food and start eating it. I sat down next to him he offer me a piece I decline it. I don't know where his mouth been.

After he was done he walked in the kitchen grabbed my soda off the table and started drinking it too. I just know this boy is not. He is asking for a cuss out.

"That was good as hell. I know where to come at after school for a snack." He said sitting back down beside me.

He looked over at me and smile.

"So tell me how u know where I live at?"

"If you must know miss nosey , Toya told me. I had want to talk to you, since you left school as soon as the bell ring. Damn girl you walk fast as hell too." He laughed and that caused me to laugh. His laugh is weird. If that makes sense.

He must have seen my ps4 game system on the floor. He walked over to it and turn it on.

"Let me find out you play 2k and didn't let me know. We going to have some problems." He sat on the floor in front of the TV.

"Oooh shit you do have 2k in here. We got to fight girl. I didn't know you know how to play this game." He looked back at me.

"Why? Because I'm too much of a girly girl?"

"That too. But you don't look like the type to play video games that's all."

"Boy I play basketball and football."

He looked at me shocked when I said that.

"Damn girl." He said then put his attention back on the TV screen. He played about two games until he got off.

Just then my parents showed up.

Chris didn't seem all that faze about them either.

He greeted both of my parents and gave my mother a hug. To say I was shocked wasn't even the word. My parents looked shocked too.

"Ugh Kyla let me talk to you for a minute." My mother said to me.

We walked in the kitchen.

"Who is that? Why haven't we meet him before? He seem so nice. Omg my baby growing up." She hugged me while crying.

Uhhh okay.

"Mom we don't go out. I met him not even a week ago."

"Get with that boy. He seem so right for you. I like him." She said smiling.

Just then my dad walked in all smiles too.

"Baby girl I know I said you could not date until you 52, but I like this Chris guy. He's cool. So go for it." He smiled then walked back in the living room.

Huh? Is they serious? He's the first guy they ever met. Well he's the first guy to ever show interest in me too.

So right now Chris and I is walking to the basketball court.

"My parents like you." I told him.

"I could tell." He laughed. "That's a good thing too. They should know I'm going to marry their daughter one day.

I looked at him shocked, but didn't said anything.

*******
I'm thinking about deleting this book.Its not going up in views like I thought it would.

But then again I might not because I like it, and I have a lot of ideas for it.

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*