*13*

Chris

Man I don't even want to go back home. Kyla have me driving back. I enjoyed holding her while we sleep. I'm going to miss that. I hope we make that our weekend getaway every weekend. Just us. Not Ant and Toya with us. Just us.

"So you want to meet my parents now?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"If u want me too. It don't matter to me." She said.

I nodded.

We made it to my house and I got out the car and went to open Kyla door. She was acting all nervous.

"Come on girl they won't bite. I do the biting around here. " I grinned at her.

She cut her eyes at me I laughed then kissed her cheeks.

I opened the door and saw Kyla parents also. They looked worried. Why?

"Kyla where the hell u been?" Her mother said.

"I went the cabin for the weekend with Toya her boyfriend and Chris." Kyla explained.

"Why didn't you let me know Ky or your father?" Ky mother snapped.

"I'm sorry. I an eighteen mom. I can handle myself." Ky snapped back.

Oh shit! That made me looked at Ky shocked.

"Oh so you grown now? If u grown get your shit out my house!" Her mother yelled.

Kyla looked at her mother with her mouth open.

"Wow I fuck up one time and u going to kick me? Wow mom. Dad u not going to say anything?" Kyla asked with tears in her eyes. Se nodded her head slowly. She turned to my parents. "Sorry Mr and Mrs. Hanes u have to see me act this way. It was never my intentions. Actually Chris brought me here so I can meet u guys and look how that turned out." Kyla said then walked out the house.

I went after her, her parents came out too got in their car and left without saying anything to Ky. Man that's fuck up.

I went to wrap my arms around Ky.

"I need to talk to Toya to see if I can stay with her." She said into my chest.

I wish she could stay with me. Even though it been two weeks since I met her, but I have strong feelings for her.

We got in the car and drove to her parents house.

They wasn't home. I think that was a good thing.

Ky went to pack up all her clothes. She put it in the trunk of her car. She went back and got a safe out her room. It looked heavy as hell. But she manage to carry it.

Kyla

I honestly can't believe my mother really kicked me out like that. That hurt so bad. It's whatever though.

I can't believe that Chris parents had to witness that. What was my parents problem? They never acted like that before towards me.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had a text from my mom.

Mom: after u get settled into Toya house. Yes I know that's where u going. I'm going to need for u to bring MY car back.

Are she fucking serious right now? Its cool though. I have a couple of Million stashed. They never knew about.

She sent another text.

Mom: we also need to talk.

I didn't even texted back. Forget it and forget her.

"You good ma?"

I just nodded my head.

When we got to Toya house. I grabbed my key and opened the door. I'm glad she live by herself.

I went into the room I usually sleep at and looked in the closet to see if my other safe in there and it was. I smiled.
I went to get my stuff out the car and grab my safe.

"Come on I need to take that lady her car back." I told Chris.

He got up followed me outside to the car.

We stopped by his house first to get his car then we went back to my old house.

I park the car and told Chris to wait for me in his car.

My parents was waiting for me with a letter sitting on the office table.

I went and sit in front of them.

My dad didn't made eye contract with me, but my mother looked at me.

She picked up the letter and pass it too me. I sat and read it .

"So you guys not my real parents?"

*******
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*