*20*

Chris

I swear this girl going to be the death of me. We was in her living room looking at No Good Deed when she throw a pillow at my head.

"Why you want to play for? We suppose to be watching the movie." I said taking the pillow out her hands and throwing at her head.

"You talking about me wanting to play and you going to throw the pillow back at me. The movie not playing good yet. It's just at the part where the man about to kill the girl best friend." She said getting on top of me.

"Stop playing I want to watch this bae." I said trying to move her off me.

I want to watch the movie and she want to play.

"Fine. You no fun." She pouted.

Aww she look so cute.

I lean in to give her a kiss on her cheek and she move out the way. I suck my teeth and continue to watch the movie.

This nigga a nut. Home girl done knock his ass with the thing where u let fire out with , his ass popping up like he Michael Myers and shit.

He wrong for having home girl in the shower with him watching him wash his ass.

Kyla got up from the chair and I guess walk in the kitchen or something. I don't know. I just wanted to watch the movie.

This shit getting good as hell.

"So you just going to ignore me?" Kyla asked me stepping in front of the tv butt ass naked.

Man why she gotta play for? I looked at her body. She is really tempting me right now. I felt my penis getting hard as hell.

Fuck this movie.

Her ass gone get it.

I turned off the tv and she walked up to me seductive. I pulled her down in my lap. I grabbed her face and kiss her wild. I ran my hands down her body and grab a hand full of her ass. I grip and massaged it. She moaned and got closer to me. Now we are fully close. Touching chest to chest. Her private area and mine touching. I started grinding upward into her. Making her moan in my mouth.

"Make love to me Chris." She whispered against my lips.

I stood up and she wrap her legs around me. I carried her into the bedroom and laid her down and I moved down her body and kiss her lips. She moaned and lick her clit more. She grabbed my head and started grinding her hips into my tongue.

"Yes Chris...Right there baby!" She moaned out.

I didn't stop until she moaned my name and came in my mouth. I licked her dry and stick my finger back in her to get her wet for me.

After she was wet enough. I slide into her body.

"Ahh yeah." I said then picked up my pace. She moaned and dig her nails in to my back.

"Ahhh Chriiiis.!" She whispered..

"Open your eyes. Look at me baby." I whispered to her.

When she looked up at me. I saw love in her eyes that me go deeper into her body and hug her close to me.

"I love you Ky. Gosh I love you baby." I said kissing her neck, cheeks, eyes, when I got to her mouth I tongue her down and we came together.

"I love you too." She said then drifted off to sleep.

Kyla

When we woke up we went to the basketball court. We made sure we played ball every weekend. Sometimes I win and sometimes he win.

I throw the ball to him.

"So when you going to move in with me?" I asked him.

He just looked at me shocked that I said that. I don't see how when he's always over at my place and he stay the night every night..

"Do you want me too?" He asked me went to take a shot and miss I got the rebound and went in for a lay up, I made it.

"Duh Chris that's why I asked." I rolled my eyes at him.

That cause him to walk up to me and slap my ass.

"Smart ass mouth." He mumbled.

I blow him a kiss.

"I can move in right now. My mom keep calling me and asking me When I'm going to come get the rest of my shit."

I laughed.

"Did she said it just like that?" I asked him.

"Just like that ma."

"What are we going to do with your mom?" I asked him bouncing the ball.

He just shrugged his shoulders. I wanted Ice cream.

"Hey babe. Do you want ice cream?" I asked Chris.

He was looking at something across the street.

"Chris!" I yelled.

"Huh! What?" He said focusing back on me.

Nosey ass.

"I want ice cream."

He gave me a stank face and took the ball out my hands. He ran and did a lay up. He missed he did it again and he made it.

"Lets go cry baby." He said.

I pushed him and grabbed the ball and we walked back to the car.

"You driving or me?"

I throw him the keys.

"Lazy ass."

"I'll be that." I said getting on the passenger side of the car.

We went and got out ice cream.

I guess we can go chill with Toya and Anthony for awhile. See what they crazy ass up too.

**********
Chris and Kyla so cute!

What u think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*