*19*

Chris

I think I'm in love yall. Last night was amazing. I lost my virginity to someone I care deeply about. Life cant get no better then that. Can it? I just hope our relationship last. I hope nothing ruin our relationship. That would really crush me.

Right now I'm on my way home to shower and bring some clothes with me back to Kyla house. She let me take her car. So I will make this quick. Get back to my baby. I swear I never thought I would connect with a girl the way I connected with Ky.

"Where you sleep at last night?" My mother asked me when I walked in the door. "Chris is glowing?" She laughed.

I swear my cheeks got hot as hell.

"Aww my son is glowing. Say it aint so." She said still laughing.

Why did I felt embarrassed?

"I slept at Kyla house last night." I said walking in the kitchen.

"That's not all you did." She said then walked up the stairs.

"Ughhhhh!" I said in frustration.

I went up to my room to shower and grab me a overnight bag to take with me to Kyla house. 

I wish I had a job so I could put us in a real home, instead of that apartment. I need to find a job and fast.

My cellphone ring just as I got out the shower. Wonder who the hell that? I looked Tae name was on the screen. I just let it ring. I need to change my number first thing tomorrow. While on break at school. I don't need no girls blowing my phone up while Im with Kyla. That's definitely out. I respect my relationship with her. I know yall probably saying, you still young , you to young to settle down. If I have a good girl at home. Why would I want to go out and be a hoe?

After I pack a bag for a week, I made my way back downstairs to see if my mother was back in the kitchen and she was.

"Hey mama." I kissed her cheek.

"Hey babe. Where you about to go with that bag?" She said looking at me strange.

"Kyla's."

"Aww my baby growing up. You better treat her right. I like her Chris. You better do what you got to do to get keep her. And ya better take your ass to school." She said. Wow Im shock that's all she has to say.

"I gotcha ma. I won't hurt her. I care about her a lot. Im changing my number too, Ill send you my new number. Im still going to come back home to get more clothes."

"Hell pack all your shit. Your daddy and I can have the house to our self , so we can walk around butt ass naked." She said with a laugh.

"That's my cue to walk away from this conversation." I said with a grin. "But seriously, if Kyla say its okay for me to move in with her I will do just that. Pack my stuff and leave, but I will be back for Sunday dinners."

My mother look like she was about to cry. Oh gosh.

"Ill miss you." She said as a tear fall.

"Ill call you every day."

"I wont miss you that much na." She said wiping her eyes.

I kissed her cheek, hugged her and left. Making my way back home to my baby.

Kyla 

Last night was simply amazing. When I say I enjoyed it. I really did. Im no longer a virgin. I gave it to someone I see myself with for a long time, if not ever. He means a lot to me. I can honestly say that he's the one for me. I hope he feels the same way about me.

He has my car now going to his house to get more clothes and to take a shower.  I wish he could move in with me. That will make things better.

I decided to cook while he was out. So I cooked chicken steak with gravy, corn and string beans, with biscuits on the side. I would bake a cake, but wouldn't that be too much? Im happy.  So don't blame for wanting to cook a feast.

I heard the key turning in the door knob. There goes my baby. In my usher voice lol.

"Hey baby." I said smiling.

He closed the door behind him and smiled my way.

"Wassup ma. You miss me." He asked me walking up to me and giving me a kiss, but then I deepening it. Can yall tell that I want him again?

"Girl you better stop before you start something." He grinned at me and bite my bottom lips.

He back away from and carried his bag in my bedroom.

"What you cooking?" He asked me walking in the kitchen area to look in my pots.

Why would he ask me what Im cooking if he going to look in my pots anyway?

"Is it done?" He asked me. Looking me up and down. Oh gosh what do he have in mind.

I nodded my head yes.

He walked up to me and kissed me. I mean like really kiss me. I kissed him back. Next thing I know our clothes was remove and we found our self making love on the floor. It felt so good. When we both came we called out each other name.

"Damn that was fire." He said kissing my chest.

"Yes it was." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Lets eat." He said picking me up to carry me to the bathroom to take a shower. Let's just say we got more dirty before we got clean.

*******

What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*