*14*

Kyla

"So u guys not my real parents?" I repeated myself.

This some messed up shit.

"No we are not." My mother said.

"So where are my parents? How do you guys know them? What's the story? All this is straight bullshit to me!" My voice raised with every question I asked them.

"Your real parents die in a war while we was in Iraq. We promised them we would watch after you. Until you was eighteen years old. Why do you think we give you money every month since you was baby?" My mother said.

I don't know why I keep calling her mother. Maybe because I've been calling her that all my life.

"So I felt like since you disrespected us you should now go out on your own and take care yourself. Plus I'm with child now. I can't be worrying about you and stressing myself out. Sorry Kyla it have to be this way. No hard feelings though. Oh and about the car. You can leave it or keep it. It don't matter to me." My mother said.

I looked over at my father. As always he's mute. Like damn you have nothing to say?

"Well I guess there nothing else to be said." I said as a tear slide down my face.

My mother nodded her head. Not one bit of sadness was in her eyes. So all this was for show when they said they love and cared about me.

Fuck it and fuck them.

I left out the house and collapse on the ground and cried my eyes out. I didn't realize Chris had gotten out his car to hold me until I felt him wrap his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"It's okay baby. Get it out." He said rubbing my back.

I don't know how long I stayed on the ground and cried. All I know is Chris didn't left my side.

I got myself together and got back in the Red Charger that was now mine.

"Uhh I thought you was supposed to give that back." Chris walked up to the window.

"She said I could have it. So it's mine now. Tomorrow I'm not going to school. I'm going to look for me a place to stay." I said.

"Is you following me back to Toya house or you going home?" I asked Chris.

"I'm going home. I'll call you." Chris said leaning down to give me a kiss.

I closed the car door crank up the car then speed out the drive way.

Chris

I didnt like to see Kyla like that. She been through a lot today. This is just too much.

I had the mind to go walk up to the door knock on it and give these people a piece of my mind. But it's not my place to do that. So I'll let it slide. For now.

I drove home.

When I got in the house. I smelled food in the air.

"I'm back ma and pops."

"Come to the living room now Chris." I heard my mother said.

Ooh boy. Lets see how this go.

I walked in the living room and sat across from my parents. I see that they are watching The Walking Dead.

"Wassup parents?" I greeted them.

"How your little friend doing?" My mother asked me.

"Going through a lot I tell you that." I said.

"Her parents didn't need to embarrassed her like that." My father said.

I agree. That was just wrong and uncalled for.

"I never liked them. They think they all that." My mother said.

"Honey you don't even know them." My dad said.

"They work with me. So yes I do know them. U don't know them." My mother gave my dad the sister girl attitude.

"Uhh well are y'all done?" I asked them.

"Invite that young lady over for Dinner. I like her." My mother said.

My mouth drop open.

I sent Kyla a text.

Me: aye bae my parents want you to come over for dinner.

It took her five mins to text back.

MyShawty: Now?
Me: Yes now.
MyShawty: okay about to leave now.

I told my parents she was on the way over here. I went upstairs to my room to take a shower.

Twenty minutes later I walked back downstairs to see Kyla and my mother laughing with each other. About what? I don't know.

"Hey baby." I kissed Kyla cheek.

She blushed.

***********
What you think?

Comment

Vote

Share

*NewMommy014*