Twelve

I looked up and saw someone I wished I had never met. "Z-zeke?" The fellow smirked at me. "Missed me?" I pulled away. "No, I have to go." Hakeem finally made it to me, he was huffing and puffing and he had my phone. "You forgot this." "Come drop me home." I told him as I snatched my phone out of his hand.

Hakeem sized up Zeke and glanced at me. "Who's this?" He asked. "Me? I should be asking you that, nigga." Zeke scrunched I his face. "Let's just go, Hakeem." I tried to pass Zeke but he grabbed my arm.

"Just like the old days, Tishé."

"My name is Beyonka."

"I like Tishé better."

Hakeem pulled me back and turned me to face him. "Letd go back upstairs." I huffed. "I told you I'm going home." I rubbed my head. "I can take you." Zeke offered. "I rather walk." I mugged him. "Take your hands off her, nigga." Hakeem pulled my arm away from Zeke.

"Tell him we go way back, Tishé"

"Stop calling me that."

"You know you like it."

"And I said I don't. "

I jumped away from him and backed up against the wall. "Leave or I'll get my dad to-" Zeke snickered and shook his head. "I was in jail with yo dad, homie." "So what? Hakeem asked. "I know your peoples too." Zeke continued. "Stay away from them." I gritted. "How you know my peoples?" Hakeem questioned. "I got my ways." Zeke shrugged.

He walked out and I was left there in shock. Why was he back, what does he want? Was he gonna...