Ten

Then he pushed me back onto the bed. "This is kidnapping." I sneered at him. "You know you like us in this position." He smirked. "I like MY bed better!" I yelled. "Stop all that screaming, shorty." He shook me a bit.

"Hakeem, get off me or imma scream again."

"Soundproof."
I glanced around the bed, trying to find my phone.

"Where my phone at?"

Hakeem grabbed my phone and chucked it under the bed. He shuffled over to his closet and threw a shirt at me. I scrunched up my face. "What is this for?" He glanced at me. "To change." He rolled his eyes. "You sound like Amber-" "Don't compare me to that white bitch." I kissed my teeth and threw the shirt on the bed. "I'm joy putting that on." He growled and threw it back at me. "Go change." I went to the bathroom and changed into the shirt but left on my shorts. I went back into the bedroom and slid off my shoes then I grabbed a pillow so I could sleep on the floor.

"Get on the bed."

"If I sleep on the bed, you gotta take the floor."

"Go get something to eat and bring yo ass to bed."

I went outside and grabbed an apple, ate it and then headed back inside. My hair was now in a high ponytail. I was about to fall asleep when Hakeem brought me to his chest. "I peep how you be looking at me." I kissed my teeth. "Don't start that tom foolery, Hakeem."

Lyon Dynastyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें